Subject: Re: bug#36754: SSH connections to hydra-slave{1, 2, 3} fail during builds

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2019 23:06:19 +0200

Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Mark: are the armhf nodes still operational?
>
> I assume so.  They all respond to pings anyway, and I haven't touched
> them since before they were disconnected from Berlin.  (I would need to
> boot up my other, more secure computer to try SSHing into them).
>
>> I would like to re-enable them again, since we desperately need the
>> computing power with four huge branches going concurrently at the
>> moment.
>
> I have no objection, but since Ludovic made the decision to disconnect
> them, it would be good to hear from him first.

Now that we should be able to SSH to them directly from Berlin we can
try connecting and perhaps upgrading the guix-daemon on these machines.

--
Ricardo