Subject: Re: [bug#36751] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-hyperbole.

From: swedebugia <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 13:32:50 +0200

Hi!

Thanks for the patch.

On 2019-08-03 06:16, LaFreniere, Joseph wrote:
> I have squashed the fixup into the original commit and rebased on 
> current master (82ebb785f178d8618d39b658932d23d9f859fc91).  The 
> resulting commit is attached.
>
>
> -- 
> Joseph LaFreniere

Git said this:

$ git apply 0001-gnu-Add-emacs-hyperbole.patch
0001-gnu-Add-emacs-hyperbole.patch:122: space before tab in indent.
          (or (and (boundp 'user-mail-address)
0001-gnu-Add-emacs-hyperbole.patch:123: trailing whitespace.
-- 
0001-gnu-Add-emacs-hyperbole.patch:149: trailing whitespace.

0001-gnu-Add-emacs-hyperbole.patch:155: space before tab in indent.
       (dname (or (and (boundp 'message-user-fqdn) (stringp 
message-user-fqdn)
0001-gnu-Add-emacs-hyperbole.patch:156: space before tab in indent.
               (string-match "\\." message-user-fqdn)
warning: squelched 10 whitespace errors
warning: 15 lines add whitespace errors.

---

Could you take a look at that?

Otherwise LGTM.

(I linted it, inspected the output in the store with 'ls -lR' and opened 
the info file)

-- 
Cheers Swedebugia