Subject: bug#36745: 27.0.50; completing-read with require-match nil does not accept spaces

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 21:03:33 +0200

completing-read is not accepting spaces when require-match is nil

I have discovered I could use C-q SPACE to enter space and get any input
such as "two words"

(completing-read "Hello: " '("Something here" "more here") nil nil)

The above function is accepting any input, not just completions, but
spaces cannot be entered.

I think that it is not logical if it says "any input" that spaces cannot
be entered and it is in that sense possible bug.

Further, if it is intended to be so, then there shall be documented that
spaces cannot be entered or otherwise only with C-q SPACE

The documentation says:

completing-read is a built-in function in
‘src/minibuf.c’.

(completing-read PROMPT COLLECTION &optional
PREDICATE REQUIRE-MATCH INITIAL-INPUT HIST DEF
INHERIT-INPUT-METHOD)

REQUIRE-MATCH can take the following values:
- nil means that the user can exit with any input.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 11, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-07-18 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: a4e57274cc3ad920d6113700ce6496e85eb66ebb
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
previous-line: Beginning of buffer [24 times]
Saved text until " exit if it
  does non-null completion.
"
Quit
Mark set
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2019-07-18 --with-modules
 --without-pop --with-mailutils --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-gpm'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Help

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  say-minor-mode: t
  strokes-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20190703.1529/elpa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20190709.740/elpa
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/whois hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/whois-20190529.1554/whois
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(calc-map calc-stat calc-vec erc-pcomplete elfeed-link cal-iso tetris
gamegrid elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl
elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib xml-query 2048-game cal-china cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew lunar solar cal-dst cursor-sensor calc-trail
calccomp calc-aent calc-units calc-stuff calc-math calc-misc calc-alg
calc-ext calc-menu shadowfile recentf plstore ange-ftp cus-theme
eieio-custom wid-browse windmove whitespace vcursor ruler-mode reveal
repeat org-protocol linum ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs follow filesets
filecache emacs-lock display-line-numbers dabbrev cua-base bs autorevert
filenotify autoinsert man ebnf2ps bib-mode ses unsafep newst-backend
ispell htmlfontify htmlfontify-loaddefs erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat erc-loaddefs calculator calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs thumbs
mpc holidays hol-loaddefs slime-tests ert time shadow emacsbug rng-xsd
xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns nxml-mode
nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok wdired markdown-mode
org-archive org-capture ob-ditaa org-clock org-colview org-crypt
org-habit org-indent plain-tex texmathp preview prv-emacs tex-buf
font-latex latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style
tex tex-mode latexenc rect unrmail rmail-spam-filter rmailedit rmailsort
undigest mutt conf-mode cal-move epa-file peep-dired thai-util thai-word
lao-util enriched org-agenda org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info
org-gnus nnir org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m hi-lock
hilit-chg helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info tramp-adb
tramp-archive tramp-cache tramp-cmds tramp-ftp tramp-gvfs cl-indent
rcirc grep url-file url-dired mhtml-mode css-mode js pcmpl-unix
pcmpl-linux bookmark sh-script executable em-rebind em-smart wordnut
wordnut-history wordnut-u imenu em-tramp gforth forth-interaction-mode
forth-mode forth-spec forth-smie pcase smie forth-syntax names edebug
autoload tar-mode mm-archive compare-w helm-system-packages-pacman
hashcash ecomplete goto-addr jabber-rtt jabber-otr dired-aux view
image-file image-dired ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr tabify
handwrite slime etags fileloop xref project arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec macros strokes talk network-stream url-cache webjump
completion macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cl-print
debug backtrace tutorial let-alist md4rd tree-mode tree-widget request
hierarchy eww mm-url url-queue magit-utils face-remap mule-util
eieio-opt skeleton apropos finder lisp-mnt jabber-keepalive jabber-ping
sasl-digest hex-util hmac-md5 jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml
jabber-menu jabber-util mml1991 misearch multi-isearch rmailkwd
smerge-mode diff proced rmailout quail winner helm-mode helm-files
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone
mail-extr pp elec-pair help-fns radix-tree cus-edit em-unix em-term term
disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode qp rmailsum
shr-color shr svg dom vc-git diff-mode rmailmm warnings ob-dot
ob-plantuml ob-sql paren savehist ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay
ffap guide-key s popwin dash cus-start cus-load emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat rcd-sent-folder
gold-price rcd/business rx cl-extra help-mode org-id dired-x
rcd/percentages rcd/utilities rcd-db pq time-stamp units mutt-alias
festival persistent-scratch google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend helm-system-packages helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp graphviz-dot-mode
compile auto-compile packed mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt browse-url
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368
smtpmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view
jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message sendmail rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta mh-e mh-compat mailabbrev mh-buffers
mh-loaddefs eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util identica-mode url-http url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw
nsm rmc puny url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap parse-time xml dired
dired-loaddefs edmacro exwm-config ido exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms
xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug kmacro server finder-inf org-element avl-tree generator
orgtbl-ascii-plot org-table org ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-keys ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs format-spec org-install gh-common marshal
eieio-compat advice slime-autoloads cl tex-site info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3749296 255601)
 (symbols 48 90729 209)
 (strings 32 692673 72779)
 (string-bytes 1 39144677)
 (vectors 16 180862)
 (vector-slots 8 3157805 250640)
 (floats 8 3704 4076)
 (intervals 56 339383 563)
 (buffers 992 1117))