Subject: Re: bug#36737: [[email-masked]] Re: bug#36737: patch

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 08:47:09 +0200

> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: bug#36737: patch
> To: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 18:59:28 -0400 (7 hours, 42 minutes, 52 seconds ago)
>
> Hi.
>
> I customize gnus-group-change-level-function but gnus-topic-mode overrides it.

(Please leave the debbugs address in the Cc headers, otherwise the bug
tracker won't see it.)

Right.  However, I think this is pretty obscure functionality, so I
don't think it warrants this sort of scaffolding.  You can set
gnus-group-change-level-function to whatever (after gnus-topic-mode has
done its stuff), and if you want your function to do both the topic mode
stuff and your own stuff, you can do that from your own function.

So I'm closing this bug report.

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no