Subject: 27.0.50; Eshell taking long time to enter directory after TAB completion

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 23:21:28 +0200

I have observed that if I write in Eshell:

$ cd Documents

That it enters the directory quickly.

But if I write:

$ cd Docum TAB

it expands into

$ cd Documents/

then when I press ENTER it is taking sometimes 1 second or few seconds
just to enter the directory.

This also happens if inside of directory there is just one file. 

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 11, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-07-18 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: a4e57274cc3ad920d6113700ce6496e85eb66ebb
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Contacting host: github.com:443
Mark set
Making completion list...
Stopping animation; animation possibly too big [6 times]
(There was no command output)
When done with a buffer, type C-x #
Saving file /home/data1/protected/tmp/mutt-protected-1001-4117-7445622631218989887...
Wrote /home/data1/protected/tmp/mutt-protected-1001-4117-7445622631218989887

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2019-07-18 --with-modules
 --without-pop --with-mailutils --with-x-toolkit=lucid --without-gpm'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Eshell

Minor modes in effect:
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  highlight-changes-visible-mode: t
  say-minor-mode: t
  strokes-mode: t
  dynamic-completion-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  guide-key-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20190703.1529/elpa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20190709.740/elpa
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/whois hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/whois-20190529.1554/whois
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-18/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(shadow emacsbug rng-xsd xsd-regexp rng-cmpct rng-nxml rng-valid rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse nxml-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-ns
nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap nxml-util nxml-enc xmltok wdired
markdown-mode org-archive org-capture ob-ditaa org-clock org-colview
org-crypt org-habit org-indent plain-tex texmathp preview prv-emacs
tex-buf font-latex latex latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell
tex-style tex tex-mode latexenc rect unrmail rmail-spam-filter rmailedit
rmailsort undigest mutt conf-mode cal-move epa-file peep-dired thai-util
thai-word lao-util enriched org-agenda org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
hi-lock hilit-chg helm-ring helm-elisp helm-eval helm-info tramp-adb
tramp-archive tramp-cache tramp-cmds tramp-ftp tramp-gvfs cl-indent
rcirc grep url-file url-dired mhtml-mode css-mode js pcmpl-unix
pcmpl-linux bookmark sh-script executable em-rebind em-smart wordnut
wordnut-history wordnut-u imenu em-tramp gforth forth-interaction-mode
forth-mode forth-spec forth-smie pcase smie forth-syntax names edebug
autoload tar-mode mm-archive compare-w helm-system-packages-pacman
hashcash ecomplete goto-addr jabber-rtt jabber-otr dired-aux view
image-file image-dired ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr tabify
handwrite slime etags fileloop xref project arc-mode archive-mode
hyperspec macros strokes talk network-stream url-cache webjump
completion macrostep-c cmacexp macrostep cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs cl-print
debug backtrace tutorial let-alist md4rd tree-mode tree-widget request
hierarchy eww mm-url url-queue magit-utils face-remap mule-util
eieio-opt skeleton apropos finder lisp-mnt jabber-keepalive jabber-ping
sasl-digest hex-util hmac-md5 jabber jabber-notifications notifications
jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome jabber-osd jabber-wmii
jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish jabber-ratpoison
jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5 jabber-ft-server
jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common jabber-si-client
jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline
jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc jabber-version jabber-ourversion
jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse jabber-search
jabber-register jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc
jabber-bookmarks jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode ewoc
jabber-keymap jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm
jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls gnutls jabber-xml
jabber-menu jabber-util mml1991 misearch multi-isearch rmailkwd
smerge-mode diff proced rmailout quail winner helm-mode helm-files
helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp
helm-utils helm-help helm-types bbdb-com crm bbdb bbdb-site timezone
mail-extr pp elec-pair help-fns radix-tree cus-edit em-unix em-term term
disp-table ehelp em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred em-glob
em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode qp rmailsum
shr-color shr svg dom vc-git diff-mode rmailmm warnings ob-dot
ob-plantuml ob-sql paren savehist ivy delsel colir color ivy-overlay
ffap guide-key s popwin dash cus-start cus-load emms-librefm-stream
emms-librefm-scrobbler emms-playlist-limit emms-volume
emms-volume-amixer emms-i18n emms-history emms-score emms-stream-info
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-bookmarks emms-cue emms-mode-line-icon
emms-browser sort emms-playlist-sort emms-last-played emms-player-xine
emms-player-mpd tq emms-playing-time emms-lyrics emms-url emms-streams
emms-show-all emms-tag-editor emms-mark emms-mode-line emms-cache
emms-info-opusinfo emms-info-ogginfo emms-info-mp3info emms-info
later-do emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc emms-player-mpv
emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple emms-source-playlist
emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat rcd-sent-folder
gold-price rcd/business rx cl-extra help-mode org-id dired-x
rcd/percentages rcd/utilities rcd-db pq time-stamp units mutt-alias
festival persistent-scratch google-translate google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend helm-system-packages helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp graphviz-dot-mode
compile auto-compile packed mu4e desktop frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar
sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main mu4e-view thingatpt browse-url
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context mu4e-draft mu4e-actions rfc2368
smtpmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view
jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists mu4e-vars message sendmail rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta mh-e mh-compat mailabbrev mh-buffers
mh-loaddefs eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util identica-mode url-http url-auth
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw
nsm rmc puny url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap parse-time xml dired
dired-loaddefs edmacro exwm-config ido exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms
xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor xcb-render exwm-layout
exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb xcb-xproto xcb-types
xcb-debug kmacro server finder-inf org-element avl-tree generator
orgtbl-ascii-plot org-table org ob ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
ob-tangle org-src ob-comint comint ansi-color ring ob-keys ob-core
ob-eval org-compat org-macs format-spec org-install gh-common marshal
eieio-compat advice slime-autoloads cl tex-site info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 3380406 325872)
 (symbols 48 77875 111)
 (strings 32 554923 43811)
 (string-bytes 1 30068221)
 (vectors 16 142501)
 (vector-slots 8 2626886 144700)
 (floats 8 1759 2480)
 (intervals 56 341997 666)
 (buffers 992 799))