Subject: Re: bug#36733: 27.0.50; Eshell taking long time to enter directory after TAB completion

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 13:55:07 +0300

> Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:31:02 +0200
> From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> Here it is:
> 
> - completion-in-region--postch                                    357  86%
>  - #<compiled 0xb94c41>                                           357  86%
>   - pcomplete-completions-at-point                                357  86%
>    - pcomplete-completions                                        357  86%
>     - #<compiled 0xade071>                                        357  86%
>      - pcomplete--here                                            357  86%
>       - #<compiled 0xade05d>                                      357  86%
>        - eshell-complete-commands-list                            156  37%

Hmm... something related to completion, it seems.

Do you see the problem when the directory into which you cd is
completely empty?