Subject: bug#36733: 27.0.50; Eshell taking long time to enter directory after TAB completion

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:31:02 +0200

Here it is:

- completion-in-region--postch                                    357  86%
 - #<compiled 0xb94c41>                                           357  86%
  - pcomplete-completions-at-point                                357  86%
   - pcomplete-completions                                        357  86%
    - #<compiled 0xade071>                                        357  86%
     - pcomplete--here                                            357  86%
      - #<compiled 0xade05d>                                      357  86%
       - eshell-complete-commands-list                            156  37%
        - pcomplete-uniquify-list                                   4   0%
           sort                                                     1   0%
        - eshell-winnow-list                                        1   0%
           eshell-find-alias-function                               1   0%
- ...                                                              41   9%
   Automatic GC                                                    40   9%
 - #<compiled 0x1fc9a5d12089>                                       1   0%
  - completion--in-region-1                                         1   0%
   - completion--do-completion                                      1   0%
    - completion-try-completion                                     1   0%
     - completion--nth-completion                                   1   0%
      - completion--some                                            1   0%
       - #<compiled 0xb98625>                                       1   0%
        - completion-basic-try-completion                           1   0%
         - try-completion                                           1   0%
          - #<compiled 0xb2454d>                                    1   0%
           - complete-with-action                                   1   0%
            - #<compiled 0xb24541>                                  1   0%
             - completion-table-with-predicate                      1   0%
              - complete-with-action                                1   0%
               - comint-completion-file-name-table                  1   0%
                  completion-file-name-table                        1   0%
- command-execute                                                  17   4%
 - call-interactively                                              17   4%
  - funcall-interactively                                          17   4%
   - execute-extended-command                                      17   4%
    - execute-extended-command--shorter                            17   4%
     - completion-try-completion                                   17   4%
      - completion--nth-completion                                 17   4%
       - completion--some                                          17   4%
        - #<compiled 0xb88ee1>                                     17   4%
         - completion-pcm-try-completion                            9   2%
          - completion-pcm--find-all-completions                    9   2%
             completion-pcm--all-completions                        9   2%
           completion-basic-try-completion                          8   1%