Subject: bug#36716: closed (Re: bug#36716: 27.0.50; Emacs crushes in console after X session, but not in screen)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 15:27:02 +0000

Your bug report

#36716: 27.0.50; Emacs crushes in console after X session, but not in screen

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
36716: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=36716
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#36716: 27.0.50; Emacs crushes in console after X session, but not in screen
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 18:26:29 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 17:13:06 +0200
> From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> I have now recompiled from git, without GPM, and
> it does not crash.
> 
> If it works with the newer GPM, good.

Thanks for testing, I'm therefore closing this bug report.

Subject: 27.0.50; Emacs crushes in console after X session, but not in screen
From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 14:48:26 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I am on Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre system. This may be related to system
itself, but may be related to GNU Emacs. I cannot know at this point.

It is reproducible.

Here is what is happening:

1. I login in console

2. I can normally start Emacs, no problems.

3. I can start X without problems.

4. If I return back from X to console, I cannot start emacs -Q as there
   is memory access problem and I get the backtrace below.

5. However, if I open `screen` in console, then again I can start
   `emacs -Q` without problems.

6. If I exit `screen` again I get the segmentation fault.

7. If I logout and login again, then I can start `emacs -Q`

Obviously the problem is happening only after X and only in console.

If somebody can help me, as I wish to solve this.

Thank you,
Jean

Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
emacs[0x504182]
emacs[0x4172e9]
emacs[0x50289e]
emacs[0x502be3]
emacs[0x502c20]
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.0(+0x12230)[0x7f6755cd6230]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(strchrnul+0x23)[0x7f6754ea6e43]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(_IO_vfprintf+0xad)[0x7f6754e638bd]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__vfprintf_chk+0x86)[0x7f6754f16066]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__vsyslog_chk+0x18b)[0x7f6754f021bb]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__syslog_chk+0x8f)[0x7f6754f0271f]
/usr/lib/libgpm.so.2(gpm_report+0x112)[0x7f67576cdae2]
/usr/lib/libgpm.so.2(+0x21b1)[0x7f67576cc1b1]
emacs[0x4b0cda]
emacs[0x566519]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x56606f]
emacs[0x56645f]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x56606f]
emacs[0x56645f]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x56645f]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x56645f]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x568cbc]
emacs[0x5659b3]
emacs[0x569598]
emacs[0x564ebe]
emacs[0x4ee40c]
emacs[0x564e5c]
emacs[0x4eb978]
emacs[0x4f0806]
emacs[0x4f0b24]
emacs[0x418c7b]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf1)[0x7f6754e3b511]
emacs[0x41996a]

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 10, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-07-16 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 288e83ae00fcf6da8064ecb5a8ffaec202c5e9ec
Repository branch: master
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/data1/protected/.xinitrc...
Wrote /home/data1/protected/.xinitrc
Save file /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/emacs.org? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, d or C-h) 
Quit
(No changes need to be saved)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2019-07-16 --with-modules
 --without-pop --with-mailutils --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20190703.1529/elpa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20190709.740/elpa
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/whois hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/whois-20190529.1554/whois
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail pp sh-script smie executable
pcmpl-unix em-unix em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util mm-archive mule-util cus-edit cus-start cus-load eww
mm-url url-queue shr svg browse-url timezone network-stream url-http
url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui ido google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util goto-addr
jabber-rtt jabber-otr jabber-keepalive jabber-ping sasl-digest hex-util
hmac-md5 org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco wid-edit
jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode dom ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl
sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn
srv dns starttls tls gnutls puny jabber-xml xml jabber-menu jabber-util
term ehelp misearch multi-isearch warnings rx cl-extra shell grep
help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace help-mode compile vc-git
diff-mode winner thingatpt helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types rcd/business org-id org-element avl-tree generator
orgtbl-ascii-plot org-table org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rcd/utilities rcd/percentages
rcd-db pq time-stamp festival helm easy-mmode edmacro kmacro helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async finder-inf gh-common marshal
eieio-compat advice slime-autoloads cl tex-site info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib t-mouse
term/linux elec-pair disp-table tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 5547981 1383256)
 (symbols 48 33166 7)
 (strings 32 404235 84201)
 (string-bytes 1 18005068)
 (vectors 16 49544)
 (vector-slots 8 553751 56268)
 (floats 8 373 496)
 (intervals 56 688264 60856)
 (buffers 992 34))