Subject: bug#36716: 27.0.50; Emacs crushes in console after X session, but not in screen

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 14:48:26 +0200

I am on Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre system. This may be related to system
itself, but may be related to GNU Emacs. I cannot know at this point.

It is reproducible.

Here is what is happening:

1. I login in console

2. I can normally start Emacs, no problems.

3. I can start X without problems.

4. If I return back from X to console, I cannot start emacs -Q as there
   is memory access problem and I get the backtrace below.

5. However, if I open `screen` in console, then again I can start
   `emacs -Q` without problems.

6. If I exit `screen` again I get the segmentation fault.

7. If I logout and login again, then I can start `emacs -Q`

Obviously the problem is happening only after X and only in console.

If somebody can help me, as I wish to solve this.

Thank you,
Jean

Fatal error 11: Segmentation fault
Backtrace:
emacs[0x504182]
emacs[0x4172e9]
emacs[0x50289e]
emacs[0x502be3]
emacs[0x502c20]
/usr/lib/libpthread.so.0(+0x12230)[0x7f6755cd6230]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(strchrnul+0x23)[0x7f6754ea6e43]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(_IO_vfprintf+0xad)[0x7f6754e638bd]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__vfprintf_chk+0x86)[0x7f6754f16066]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__vsyslog_chk+0x18b)[0x7f6754f021bb]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__syslog_chk+0x8f)[0x7f6754f0271f]
/usr/lib/libgpm.so.2(gpm_report+0x112)[0x7f67576cdae2]
/usr/lib/libgpm.so.2(+0x21b1)[0x7f67576cc1b1]
emacs[0x4b0cda]
emacs[0x566519]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x56606f]
emacs[0x56645f]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x56606f]
emacs[0x56645f]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x56645f]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x56645f]
emacs[0x59f7a0]
emacs[0x568cbc]
emacs[0x5659b3]
emacs[0x569598]
emacs[0x564ebe]
emacs[0x4ee40c]
emacs[0x564e5c]
emacs[0x4eb978]
emacs[0x4f0806]
emacs[0x4f0b24]
emacs[0x418c7b]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xf1)[0x7f6754e3b511]
emacs[0x41996a]

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 10, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-07-16 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 288e83ae00fcf6da8064ecb5a8ffaec202c5e9ec
Repository branch: master
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/data1/protected/.xinitrc...
Wrote /home/data1/protected/.xinitrc
Save file /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/emacs.org? (y, n, !, ., q, C-r, d or C-h) 
Quit
(No changes need to be saved)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2019-07-16 --with-modules
 --without-pop --with-mailutils --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  gpm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20190703.1529/elpa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20190709.740/elpa
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/whois hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/whois-20190529.1554/whois
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail pp sh-script smie executable
pcmpl-unix em-unix em-term em-script em-prompt em-ls em-hist em-pred
em-glob em-dirs esh-var em-cmpl em-basic em-banner em-alias esh-mode
eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util mm-archive mule-util cus-edit cus-start cus-load eww
mm-url url-queue shr svg browse-url timezone network-stream url-http
url-gw nsm url-cache url-auth google-translate-default-ui
google-translate-core-ui ido google-translate-core google-translate-tk
google-translate-backend url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util goto-addr
jabber-rtt jabber-otr jabber-keepalive jabber-ping sasl-digest hex-util
hmac-md5 org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
text-property-search mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m jabber
jabber-notifications notifications jabber-libnotify dbus jabber-awesome
jabber-osd jabber-wmii jabber-xmessage jabber-festival jabber-sawfish
jabber-ratpoison jabber-tmux jabber-screen jabber-socks5
jabber-ft-server jabber-si-server jabber-ft-client jabber-ft-common
jabber-si-client jabber-si-common jabber-feature-neg jabber-truncate
jabber-time jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates
jabber-events jabber-vcard jabber-avatar mailcap jabber-activity
jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp
jabber-browse jabber-search jabber-register jabber-roster
jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring hexrgb jabber-widget jabber-disco wid-edit
jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode dom ewoc jabber-keymap jabber-sasl
sasl sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn
srv dns starttls tls gnutls puny jabber-xml xml jabber-menu jabber-util
term ehelp misearch multi-isearch warnings rx cl-extra shell grep
help-fns radix-tree cl-print debug backtrace help-mode compile vc-git
diff-mode winner thingatpt helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types rcd/business org-id org-element avl-tree generator
orgtbl-ascii-plot org-table org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rcd/utilities rcd/percentages
rcd-db pq time-stamp festival helm easy-mmode edmacro kmacro helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async finder-inf gh-common marshal
eieio-compat advice slime-autoloads cl tex-site info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib t-mouse
term/linux elec-pair disp-table tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 5547981 1383256)
 (symbols 48 33166 7)
 (strings 32 404235 84201)
 (string-bytes 1 18005068)
 (vectors 16 49544)
 (vector-slots 8 553751 56268)
 (floats 8 373 496)
 (intervals 56 688264 60856)
 (buffers 992 34))