Subject: Re: bug#36716: 27.0.50; Emacs crushes in console after X session, but not in screen

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 15:38:29 +0200

* Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> [2019-07-18 14:55]:
> Please use the method described in the Emacs manual, in the node
> Crashing, to convert these addresses into a human-readable list of
> source file names, function names, and line numbers.  Then post the
> result here.

Thank you for pointers, here it is below.

emacs_backtrace at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/sysdep.c:2437
terminate_due_to_signal at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/emacs.c:399
handle_fatal_signal at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1790
deliver_thread_signal.constprop.7 at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1764
stack_overflow at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1840
 (inlined by) handle_sigsegv at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/sysdep.c:1883
?? ??:0
?? ??:0
?? ??:0
?? ??:0
?? ??:0
?? ??:0
?? ??:0
?? ??:0
Fgpm_mouse_start at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/term.c:2623
Ffuncall at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:2799
exec_byte_code at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/bytecode.c:633
funcall_lambda at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:3072
Ffuncall at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:2822
exec_byte_code at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/bytecode.c:633
funcall_lambda at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:3072
Ffuncall at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:2822
exec_byte_code at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/bytecode.c:633
Ffuncall at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:2822
exec_byte_code at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/bytecode.c:633
Ffuncall at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:2822
exec_byte_code at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/bytecode.c:633
apply_lambda at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:2933
eval_sub at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:2356
Feval at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:2100 (discriminator 3)
internal_condition_case at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:1353
top_level_1 at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1114
internal_catch at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/eval.c:1114
command_loop at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/keyboard.c:1070
recursive_edit_1 at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/keyboard.c:715
Frecursive_edit at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/keyboard.c:787
main at /home/data1/protected/Programming/Software/emacs/src/emacs.c:2089
?? ??:0
_start at ??:?