Subject: bug#36714: 27.0.50; Gnus nnmaildir taking long time to recursively visit sub-Maildirs

From: Jean Louis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 14:20:16 +0200

Hello,

I am using Maildirs on my system. And I have 47682 various maildirs,
each belong to one email in the ordered way like:

~/Maildir/[email-masked]
~/Maildir/[email-masked]
~/Maildir/[email-masked]
~/Maildir/[email-masked]

and so on.

Gnus offers nice interface and functions which I would like to use
while reading email. Even though I like MH-E and Rmail more, they both
do not offer Maildir support.

I have made settings as following.

'(gnus-secondary-select-methods
   '((nnmaildir ""
	(directory "/home/data1/protected/Maildir/"))))
	
 '(gnus-select-method '(nnimap "my.imap"))

Now, I do not need to susbcribe to 47682 Maildirs at once, as under
~/Maildir I have cur, new, tmp and that is the Maildir I would like to
read as only one.

However, after setting the above, Gnus started doing something since
yesterday, and I still do not know what it is, it is maybe indexing or
setting up something, I do not know, process is still running for many
hours.

I think that this is bug.

What I think is that Gnus is now recursively visiting all Maildirs
instead of using just the main one.

Maybe there shall be option for the user to customize Gnus so that it
stops doing this recursively.

I have filed this as bug.

And my other question is, is there a way to quickly access
Maildir/[email-masked] by using Gnus? Some function maybe to just
write the email address or fetch it from database, and to open the
Maildir with nnmaildir?

Jean

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 10, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-07-16 built on protected.rcdrun.com
Repository revision: 288e83ae00fcf6da8064ecb5a8ffaec202c5e9ec
Repository branch: master
System Description: Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Recent messages:
Auto-saving...done
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
Mark set [2 times]
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
next-line: End of buffer
Auto-saving...done
Auto-saving...done
Making completion list...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/package/text/emacs-2019-07-16 --with-modules
 --without-pop --with-mailutils --with-x-toolkit=lucid'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/lispy-20190703.1529/elpa hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/ivy-20190709.740/elpa
/home/data1/protected/Programming/emacs-lisp/whois hides /home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/whois-20190529.1554/whois
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/md4 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/md4
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hex-util hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/hex-util
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-css hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-dot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-stan hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sqlite hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-src hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-calc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-mscgen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-core hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-beamer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sass hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-plantuml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bibtex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-coq hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-js hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-plot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macro hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-inlinetask hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-timer hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-forth hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-groovy hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-bbdb hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-perl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-gnuplot hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-sql hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-screen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mhe hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-archive hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-haskell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-footnote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eww hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-man hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-protocol hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ref hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-processing hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-habit hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-indent hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-maxima hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-list hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-entities hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-fortran hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-comint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ruby hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-irc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-macs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-agenda hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-C hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-install hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-makefile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-java hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-org hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-info hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-id hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-eval hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-clojure hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-w3m hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shen hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-docview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-ascii hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-publish hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-texinfo hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-duration hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-colview hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-datetree hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-vala hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-table hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-tangle hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-pcomplete hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-version hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-R hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-picolisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lua hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-keys hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-odt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-awk hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-exp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-md hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-abc hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ocaml hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-crypt hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-python hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-html hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-matlab hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-attach hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-hledger hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-loaddefs hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-octave hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-ctags hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-asymptote hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ditaa hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-gnus hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-compat hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-feed hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-J hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-shell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lilypond hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-rmail hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-element hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-io hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-faces hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-capture hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-eshell hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-lint hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-clock hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-ebnf hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mobile hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-scheme hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-latex hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ob-emacs-lisp hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/org-mouse hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190708/ox-icalendar hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/ntlm
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-digest hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-digest
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-md5 hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-md5
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-cram hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-cram
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/hmac-def hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/hmac-def
/home/data1/protected/.emacs.d/elpa/flim-20190526.1034/sasl-ntlm hides /package/text/emacs-2019-07-16/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/net/sasl-ntlm

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils misearch multi-isearch term disp-table ehelp shell vc-git
diff-mode rcd/business org-id org-element avl-tree generator
orgtbl-ascii-plot org-table org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
time-date noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs dired-x dired dired-loaddefs rcd/utilities rcd/percentages
rcd-db pq time-stamp helm easy-mmode edmacro kmacro helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async finder-inf gh-common marshal
eieio-compat advice slime-autoloads cl tex-site info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib term/xterm
xterm elec-pair tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 221847 12510)
 (symbols 48 19657 1)
 (strings 32 114835 33097)
 (string-bytes 1 3597790)
 (vectors 16 26220)
 (vector-slots 8 303693 7912)
 (floats 8 140 374)
 (intervals 56 609 0)
 (buffers 992 15))