Subject: Re: bug#36704: 27.0.50; Error retrieving: https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/archive-contents

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 15:57:11 +0100

"Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Works here FWIW,

Sorry, forgot to include my system info:

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-07-17 built on thunk
Repository revision: 87b1495f307b91226dda63ce7c117fed6a396768
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Configured using:
 'configure 'CC=ccache gcc' 'CFLAGS=-O2 -march=native' --config-cache
 --prefix=/home/blc/.local --with-mailutils --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-modules --with-file-notification=yes --with-x'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

-- 
Basil