Subject: Re: bug#36697: 27.0.50; gnus: some articles with score 0 are killed

From: Sam Steingold <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 11:09:25 -0500

and after restarting emacs the problem is gone.
go figure...

> * Sam Steingold <[email-masked]> [2020-01-08 12:19:50 -0500]:
>
>> * Sam Steingold <[email-masked]> [2020-01-08 12:13:37 -0500]:
>>
>>> * Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]> [2019-09-25 15:07:50 +0200]:
>>>
>>> Total score: 0
>>>
>>> And no summary lines are marked with "Y-" when I enter that group.  :-/
>>
>> I removed the rules and now `V t` gives
>>
>> No score rules apply to the current article (default score 0).
>>
>> and still the *Summary* looks like
>>
>> Y.-[   2:  unknown              20200107T231203] Цитата #459461
>> Y.-[   2:  unknown              20200107T231302] Цитата #459462
>> Y.-[   2:  unknown              20200107T234602] Цитата #459463
>> Y.-[   2:  unknown              20200108T001301] Цитата #459464
>> Y.-[   2:  unknown              20200108T004502] Цитата #459465
>> Y.-[   2:  unknown              20200108T004604] Цитата #459466
>> Y.-[   2:  unknown              20200108T011202] Цитата #459467
>>  . [   2:  unknown              20200108T011309] Цитата #459468
>>  . [   2:  unknown              20200108T014403] Цитата #459469
>>  . [   2:  unknown              20200108T014449] Цитата #459470
>
> and after manual `V s` it looks like
>
>  .+[   2:  unknown              20200107T231203] Цитата #459461
>  .+[   2:  unknown              20200107T231302] Цитата #459462
>  .+[   2:  unknown              20200107T234602] Цитата #459463
>  .+[   2:  unknown              20200108T001301] Цитата #459464
>  .+[   2:  unknown              20200108T004502] Цитата #459465
>  .+[   2:  unknown              20200108T004604] Цитата #459466
>  .+[   2:  unknown              20200108T011202] Цитата #459467
>  .+[   2:  unknown              20200108T011309] Цитата #459468
>  . [   2:  unknown              20200108T014403] Цитата #459469
>
> (lines with `+` are bold).

-- 
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.1671
http://childpsy.net http://calmchildstories.com http://steingoldpsychology.com
https://memri.org https://thereligionofpeace.com http://islamexposedonline.com
An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.