Subject: Re: bug#36686: evolution-data-server fails on core-updates (10 dependents)

From: Timothy Sample <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 10:40:25 -0400

Hi Chris,

Chris Marusich <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On commit 464a29d3d74e7d2f27042db6ab166bfdbe1f992e ('git branch --all
> --contains 464a29d3d74e7d2f27042db6ab166bfdbe1f992e' reports this commit
> is only merged into core-updates at this time), evolution-data-server
> fails with the following error, which causes its 10 dependent packages
> to fail, also:
>
> $ guix build evolution-data-server
>
> [...]

I fixed this before seeing this report.  :)  See the discussion here:
<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-07/msg00247.html>.

Closing!

-- Tim