Subject: Re: bug#36657: All CRLF XML files are not recognized as CRLF, so flood with ^M's

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:56:22 +0100

積丹尼 Dan Jacobson <[email-masked]> writes:

> Also please test when there is no CRLF at all on the final line.

Works fine either way for me:

In GNU Emacs 26.2.90 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2019-07-16 built on thunk
Repository revision: b2fde4b5e8e91aa57313af09465091303eeb7d39
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux bullseye/sid

Configured using:
 'configure 'CC=ccache gcc' 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g3 -ggdb -gdwarf-4'
 --config-cache --prefix=/home/blc/.local --program-suffix=26
 --enable-checking=yes,glyphs --enable-check-lisp-object-type
 --with-mailutils --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-modules
 --with-file-notification=yes --with-x'

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS
GLIB NOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_IE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

-- 
Basil