Subject: Re: [bug#36638] [PATCH 1/2] gnu: Add websocketpp.

From: [email-masked] (Jakob L. Kreuze)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 12:48:50 -0400

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> We should at least remove everything under src/ as well as the
> top-level ‘LICENSE’ file.
>
> As for the .a files, we should either not install them at all, or
> install .so files instead.
>
> Could you take a look?

I'll sit down and take a closer look when I get the chance. It seems to
be a funny build system setup; the libi2pd header files are installed to
'src/', and given the CMake flags I'm using, we /should/ be getting .so
files instead of .a files.

> All of bin/ should be removed I think, because these look like unit
> tests, no?

Good catch! I need to start looking at the output directories for the
packages I write :p  I wouldn't have expected 'make install' to install
the unit tests as well

> Also, there’s no .so or .a file, but that’s because it’s a header-only
> library, right?

Yes.

Regards,
Jakob