Subject: Re: bug#36634

From: Raghav Gururajan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 23:47:05 -0400

> I will do so swiftly since I updated libvirt to the 'broken' version 
> (although I never had any troubles like yours).  Thank you for 
> reporting this upstream.

About that, it appears I misunderstood the patch. That recent build was
not to fix the bug I reported. Anyway, I have been told by one of the
libvirt maintainers (pavel) that they are working on a fix for the bug
I reported.

So once I come to know about the new patch, I will update you and this
mail list. :)

> A personal note: I find this new wave of 'ATTENTION REQUIRED'
> messages 
> quite the opposite of motivating and pleasant.  I'm honestly not
> sure 
> what result you expect from them.  I fear it may backfire.

Yeah, sorry about that. It was not intentional. I thought that sending
replies directly to [email-masked]` will not use the subject
line, so just went with something top of my head. I will defer to do
this, moving forward. :)

Regards,
RG.