Subject: bug#36614: [email-masked]'s hash is incorrect.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 19:27:54 +0200

Ivan,

On Jul 12, 2019, at 6:16 AM, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]> 
wrote:
> I've gone ahead and pushed a fix since the signature checked 
> out. I'm closing this bug for now...

Unfortunately, the build still fails for me.  See below.

Kind regards,

T G-R

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
    | 
    ||________________________________________________________________________- 
    in this macro invocation (#5)
4   |   |      types {
...     |
7   | / |      impl_error_chain_processed ! {
8   | | |      types { $ error_name , $ error_kind_name , $ 
result_ext_name ; } $ ( $ rest )
9   | | |      * } /// Convenient wrapper around `std::Result`.
    | |_|________- in this macro invocation (#6)
...     |
91  |   |      ( ref foreign_err ) => { foreign_err . cause (  ) } 
) * _ => None } } } } }
    |   |                                             ^^^^^
...     |
154 |   |      move || { $ crate :: ChainedError :: from_kind ( 
callback (  ) . into (  ) ) }
155 |   |      ) } } } ;
    |   |              -
    |   |              |
    |   |              in this expansion of 
    `impl_error_chain_processed!` (#4)
    |   |______________in this expansion of 
    `impl_error_chain_processed!` (#5)
    |                  in this expansion of 
    `impl_error_chain_processed!` (#6)
    | 
   ::: <::error_chain::error_chain::error_chain macros>:1:1
    |
1   |        / ( $ ( $ block_name : ident { $ ( $ block_content : 
tt ) * } ) * ) => {
2   |        | error_chain_processing ! {
    |  ______|_-
3   | |      | ( {  } , {  } , {  } , {  } ) $ ( $ block_name { $ 
( $ block_content ) * } ) *
4   | |      | } } ;
    | |      |_-___- in this expansion of `error_chain!` (#1)
    | |________|
    |          in this macro invocation (#2)
    | 
   ::: src/tools/rust-installer/src/lib.rs:21:5
    |
21  | /            error_chain!{
22  | |                foreign_links {
23  | |                    Io(::std::io::Error);
24  | | 
StripPrefix(::std::path::StripPrefixError);
25  | |                    WalkDir(::walkdir::Error);
26  | |                }
27  | |            }
    | |____________- in this macro invocation (#1)

    Finished release [optimized] target(s) in 1m 36s
Error: failed to generate installer
Caused by: failed to copy 
'/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.36.0.drv-0/rustc-1.36.0-src/build/tmp/dist/rust-docs-1.36.0-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-image/share/doc/rust/html/unstable-book/library-features/weak-counts.html' 
to 
'/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.36.0.drv-0/rustc-1.36.0-src/build/tmp/dist/rust-docs-1.36.0-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/rust-docs/share/doc/rust/html/unstable-book/library-features/weak-counts.html'
Caused by: No space left on device (os error 28)

command did not execute successfully: 
"/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.36.0.drv-0/rustc-1.36.0-src/build/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/stage0-tools-bin/fabricate" 
"generate" "--product-name=Rust-Documentation" 
"--rel-manifest-dir=rustlib" 
"--success-message=Rust-documentation-is-installed." "--image-dir" 
"/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.36.0.drv-0/rustc-1.36.0-src/build/tmp/dist/rust-docs-1.36.0-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu-image" 
"--work-dir" 
"/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.36.0.drv-0/rustc-1.36.0-src/build/tmp/dist" 
"--output-dir" 
"/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.36.0.drv-0/rustc-1.36.0-src/build/dist" 
"--package-name=rust-docs-1.36.0-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" 
"--component-name=rust-docs" 
"--legacy-manifest-dirs=rustlib,cargo" 
"--bulk-dirs=share/doc/rust/html"
expected success, got: exit code: 1

failed to run: 
/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.36.0.drv-0/rustc-1.36.0-src/build/bootstrap/debug/bootstrap 
install
Build completed unsuccessfully in 0:01:54
Backtrace:
           5 (primitive-load 
           "/gnu/store/n6nh9mqsd8grd10f532z8nswnlj…")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   191:35  4 (_ _)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   863:16  3 (every1 #<procedure a6c980 at 
   /gnu/store/cmlwy3sxnq9yf…> …)
In 
/gnu/store/cmlwy3sxnq9yfp75w80par5imvyg143f-module-import/guix/build/gnu-build-system.scm:
   799:28  2 (_ _)
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    619:8  1 (_ #(#(#<directory (guile-user) 5ce140>) (("o…" . #) 
    …)))
In 
/gnu/store/cmlwy3sxnq9yfp75w80par5imvyg143f-module-import/guix/build/utils.scm:
    616:6  0 (invoke _ . _)

/gnu/store/cmlwy3sxnq9yfp75w80par5imvyg143f-module-import/guix/build/utils.scm:616:6: 
In procedure invoke:
Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition &invoke-error 
[program: "./x.py" arguments: ("install") exit-status: 1 
term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f] 9f04c0>)'.
note: build failure may have been caused by lack of free disk 
space
builder for 
`/gnu/store/cknk6wa34h04vqb7qwdlzx36xx2j4n54-rust-1.36.0.drv' 
failed with exit code 1
build of 
/gnu/store/cknk6wa34h04vqb7qwdlzx36xx2j4n54-rust-1.36.0.drv failed
View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/ck/nk6wa34h04vqb7qwdlzx36xx2j4n54-rust-1.36.0.drv.bz2'.
guix build: error: build of 
`/gnu/store/cknk6wa34h04vqb7qwdlzx36xx2j4n54-rust-1.36.0.drv' 
failed
~/guix ⑂nckx-master✱ λ 
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---