Subject: bug#36598: 26.1; (error "‘/tmp/emacs1000’ is not a safe directory because it is a symlink")

From: [email-masked] (Mark A. Hershberger)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 10:10:49 -0400

$ ls -l /tmp/emacs1000
lrwxrwxrwx 1 mah mah 20 Jul 11 09:53 /tmp/emacs1000 -> /run/user/1000/emacs

Whoever set up the symlink for /tmp/emacs1000 should also change the
value of server-socket-dir.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.4)
 of 2019-02-03, modified by Debian built on zam904
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Mark saved where search started [2 times]
funcall-interactively: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer server.el.gz>
Creating customization items...
Creating customization items ...done
Resetting customization items...done
Creating customization setup...done
Quit
Type "q" to restore previous buffer.
scroll-up-command: End of buffer
Quit

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-26.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  direnv-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  yahoo-weather-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  magit-wip-after-save-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-load-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/work/code/magit-gerrit/magit-gerrit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-gerrit-20160226.930/magit-gerrit
~/work/code/magit-gitflow/magit-gitflow hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-gitflow-20170929.824/magit-gitflow
~/work/code/magit-tramp/magit-tramp hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-tramp-0.1.0/magit-tramp
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-issue hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-issue
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-orgs hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-orgs
~/work/code/magithub/magithub hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-core hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-core
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-comment hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-comment
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-repo hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-repo
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-dash hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-dash
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-notification hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-notification
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-issue-post hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-issue-post
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-settings hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-settings
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-faces hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-faces
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-edit-mode hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-edit-mode
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-ci hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-ci
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-issue-view hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-issue-view
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-user hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-user
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-issue-tricks hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-issue-tricks
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-completion hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-completion
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-autoloads
~/work/code/magithub/magithub-label hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magithub-20190512.2316/magithub-label
~/work/code/orgit/orgit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/orgit-20190417.1724/orgit
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-autorevert hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-autorevert
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-stash hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-stash
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-repos hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-repos
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-merge hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-merge
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-extras hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-extras
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-subtree hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-subtree
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-clone hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-clone
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-sequence hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-sequence
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-ediff hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-ediff
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-reflog hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-reflog
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-core hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-core
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-git hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-git
~/work/code/magit/lisp/git-rebase hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/git-rebase
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-patch hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-patch
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-fetch hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-fetch
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-gitignore hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-gitignore
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-bookmark hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-bookmark
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-worktree hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-worktree
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-bisect hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-bisect
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-obsolete hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-obsolete
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-process hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-process
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-branch hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-branch
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-margin hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-margin
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-blame hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-blame
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-transient hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-transient
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-notes hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-notes
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-reset hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-reset
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-files hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-files
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-wip hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-wip
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-pull hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-pull
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-diff hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-diff
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-utils hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-utils
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-tag hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-tag
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-status hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-status
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-commit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-commit
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-imenu hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-imenu
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-section hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-section
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-remote hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-remote
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-refs hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-refs
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-autoloads
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-mode hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-mode
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-log hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-log
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-push hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-push
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-apply hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-apply
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-pkg hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-pkg
~/work/code/magit/lisp/magit-submodule hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-20190625.1946/magit-submodule
~/work/code/magit/lisp/git-commit hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/git-commit-20190625.323/git-commit
~/work/code/php-mode/php-mode-debug hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-mode-debug
~/work/code/php-mode/php-project hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-project
~/work/code/php-mode/php-face hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-face
~/work/code/php-mode/php-mode-autoloads hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-mode-autoloads
~/work/code/php-mode/php hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php
~/work/code/php-mode/php-mode hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-mode
~/work/code/magit-popup/magit-popup hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/magit-popup-20190223.2234/magit-popup
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/shorten-1.6/shorten hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/tracking-20171210.2102/shorten
~/work/code/with-editor/with-editor hides /home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/with-editor-20190511.1157/with-editor
/home/mah/.emacs.d/elpa/perlcritic-1.10/perlcritic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/perlcritic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.23/slime hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.23/slime
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.23/slime-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.23/slime-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.23/slime-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.23/slime-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/slime-2.23/slime-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/slime-2.23/slime-pkg
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/work/code/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/latex-cjk-thai/thai-word hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/language/thai-word

Features:
(shadow sort bbdb-message mail-extr emacsbug sendmail misearch
multi-isearch cl-print debug password-store f winner helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug helm-info helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-types helm-help helm-posframe posframe helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib wdired flycheck elec-pair default cperl-mode
ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe cal-iso face-remap spaceline-all-the-icons
spaceline-all-the-icons-separators spaceline-all-the-icons-segments
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
spaceline powerline powerline-separators powerline-themes
quelpa-use-package quelpa lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree gnus-icalendar
org-capture gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig cus-edit
ispell view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-hebrew cal-julian holidays
hol-loaddefs org-duration org-bullets org-indent org-eww org-rmail
org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win org-docview doc-view image-mode
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m git-auto-commit-mode vc-git appt
direnv alert log4e notifications gntp flx-ido flx yahoo-weather
magit-gerrit magithub magithub-dash magithub-notification magithub-orgs
magithub-issue-tricks magithub-issue-post magithub-edit-mode
magithub-repo magithub-ci magithub-issue magithub-label magithub-user
magithub-core magithub-faces magithub-settings recentf tree-widget
markdown-mode color bug-reference ghub+ apiwrap ghub-graphql treepy
gsexp ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth let-alist s magit-rockstar
magit-tramp spacemacs-light-theme spacemacs-common remember-theme
twittering-mode tls gnutls url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap tabify xmlunicode
quail xmlunicode-missing-list xmlunicode-character-list php-extras
thingatpt company org-mime ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-habit org-agenda orgit org-element avl-tree generator
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities org-version ob-ditaa
ob-shell ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys
ob-exp ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func noutline outline bbdb-mua bbdb-com bbdb bbdb-site
timezone icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs windmove dbus xml time url-methods loccur use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core docker-tramp tramp-cache
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize parse-time
jka-compr whiteboard-theme magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit message rmc puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor warnings term disp-table ehelp esh-var esh-io
esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module
esh-mode esh-util dired dired-loaddefs async-bytecomp async shell
pcomplete comint ring server ansi-color magit-mode transient cl-extra
help-mode format-spec magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm ido
help-at-pt gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit emojify derived
edmacro kmacro advice apropos tar-mode json map subr-x ht dash
auto-compile easy-mmode packed pcase allout cus-start cus-load debian-el
rx gh-common marshal eieio-compat org2blog-autoloads finder-inf cl info
slime-autoloads package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib devhelp time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2088011 200045)
 (symbols 48 72377 1)
 (miscs 40 3011 6326)
 (strings 32 531726 32691)
 (string-bytes 1 20468411)
 (vectors 16 122885)
 (vector-slots 8 3552362 114084)
 (floats 8 2029 845)
 (intervals 56 24080 863)
 (buffers 992 54))

-- 
http://hexmode.com/

Whoever closes his ear to the cry of the poor will himself call out
and not be answered.  — Proverbs 21:13