Subject: Re: bug#36597: 27.0.50; rehash hash tables eagerly in pdumper

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 20:00:10 +0300

> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
> From: Paul Eggert <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 08:30:23 -0700
> 
> >   lisp.h:108:17: note: format string is defined here
> >     108 | #   define pI "ll"
> 
> <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23718110/error-unknown-conversion-type-character-l-in-format-scanning-long-long> 
> suggests that this is a problem on MinGW, but pI is supposed to be "I64" on that 
> platform, not "ll".

No, it's supposed to be "ll".  The problem is not in lisp.h, it's in
pdumper.c: its declaration of attributes of dump_trace was incorrect
for MinGW.  I fixed that.

The warnings about %d vs gl_intptr_t should be fixed in Gnulib, I
think: why does it use 'long int' instead of 'int' on 32-bit
platforms?  Or maybe the format in pdumper.c should use %ld instead, I
don't know.