Subject: [bug#36555] [PATCH v4 0/3] Refactor out common behavior for system reconfiguration.

From: [email-masked] (Jakob L. Kreuze)
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 13:54:59 -0400

This addresses nearly everything I mentioned in my v3 cover letter;
we're now parameterizing on an 'eval' procedure and we've got error
handling where it counts.

Happy Friday!

Jakob L. Kreuze (3):
  guix system: Add 'reconfigure' module.
  guix system: Reimplement 'reconfigure'.
  tests: Add reconfigure system test.

 Makefile.am                         |   1 +
 gnu/local.mk                        |   1 +
 gnu/machine/ssh.scm                 | 189 ++------------------
 gnu/services/herd.scm               |   6 +
 gnu/tests/reconfigure.scm           | 263 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 guix/scripts/system.scm             | 182 +++++--------------
 guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm | 241 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/services.scm                  |   4 -
 8 files changed, 563 insertions(+), 324 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/reconfigure.scm
 create mode 100644 guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm

-- 
2.22.0