Subject: [bug#36555] [PATCH v3 1/3] guix system: Add 'reconfigure' module.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2019 13:57:22 +0200

Hello!

I’m gladly waiting for v4, having read your latest message.  :-)
It seems to be going in a nice direction!

[email-masked] (Jakob L. Kreuze) skribis:

> * guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm: New file.
> * Makefile.am (MODULES): Add it.
> * guix/scripts/system.scm (bootloader-installer-script): Export variable.
> * gnu/machine/ssh.scm (switch-to-system, upgrade-shepherd-services)
> (install-bootloader): Delete variable.
> * gnu/machine/ssh.scm (deploy-managed-host): Rewrite procedure.
> * gnu/services/herd.scm (live-service): Export variable.
> * gnu/services/herd.scm (live-service-canonical-name): New variable.
> * tests/services.scm (live-service): Delete variable.

I should have mentioned it before, but it would be nice if there could
be one commit that moves things to guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm,
and a second commit that actually modifies it.  That would make it
easier to visualize the changes made to that code.

Thanks,
Ludo’.