Subject: [bug#36555] [PATCH v6 0/3] Refactor out common behavior for system reconfiguration.

From: [email-masked] (Jakob L. Kreuze)
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 12:33:19 -0400

Updated to use the newer 'lowered-gexp' API, moved the 'guard' clause,
and confirmed that everything still works. I think that's everything for
this series.

Jakob L. Kreuze (3):
  guix system: Add 'reconfigure' module.
  guix system: Reimplement 'reconfigure'.
  tests: Add reconfigure system test.

 Makefile.am                         |   1 +
 gnu/local.mk                        |   1 +
 gnu/machine/ssh.scm                 | 189 ++------------------
 gnu/services/herd.scm               |   6 +
 gnu/tests/reconfigure.scm           | 262 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 guix/scripts/system.scm             | 188 +++++---------------
 guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm | 237 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tests/services.scm                  |   4 -
 8 files changed, 560 insertions(+), 328 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/reconfigure.scm
 create mode 100644 guix/scripts/system/reconfigure.scm

-- 
2.22.0