Subject: [bug#36513] texlive-union: Build missing font maps.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 22:31:47 +0200

Hello,

Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:

>>>From 11900d109a617d07e0085a25e747da76fcb12c2e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 17:48:45 +0200
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: texlive-union: Build font maps.
>
> * gnu/packages/tex.scm (texlive-union)[arguments]: Execute updmap to generate
> missing font maps.
> [native-inputs]: Add coreutils, sed, and updmap.cfg.

I’m blissfully ignorant about TeX’s font maps, but I can say that this
fixes a warning about missing font maps that I had when using a
‘texlive-union’ as a package input.

Now, that probably leads to a big rebuild.  Can we estimate the number
of dependents?

Thank you!

Ludo’.