Subject: [bug#36513] texlive-union: Build missing font maps.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2019 16:17:21 +0200

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]> skribis:
>>>
>>>> In addition to this change I just pushed to wip-texlive a number of
>>>> changes that may lead to an even bigger number of rebuilds due to
>>>> changes in the svn fetcher and even more TeX packages.
>
> [...]
>
>> The “wip-texlive” branch is now being built on Berlin.
>
> We’ll probably need to rebase it now, but otherwise it seemed to be in
> good shape: <https://berlin.guixsd.org/jobset/wip-texlive>.

It has already been merged some time ago.  I did however notice a couple
more problems with our TeX Live packages that will require some deep
rebuilds again.

I’m very close to fixing these problems, but I’m currently stuck with a
confusing search path issue that I have yet to fully understand.  Once
that’s done I’ll push my work to wip-texlive and have Berlin build it
again.

My fixes should finally solve the font problems.  (I’m using my WIP
package for “guile-cv” as a test case, which currently cannot be built
as it fails to find certain fonts.)

--
Ricardo