Subject: bug in 'mkdir' (ver 8.26)

From: Sergey Koltsov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 19:31:26 +0300

Hello!
I found a mismatch in the behavior of the program with its description.

When starting with *--mode=0700* and *--parents*, the rights apply only
to the last created directory.
The manual does not describe the exact behavior when specifying options.

The catalog was created in:

  * GNU bash, версия 4.4.12(1)-release (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
  * /zsh 5.3.1 (x86_64-debian-linux-gnu)
    /

Log output in attachment.

Version of the program mkdir 8.26

OS: Debian 9

-- 

Thank you,

I recommend to encrypt all messages.
My fingerprint: 1E7D 69F4 F20B CF7D 6C3E 4732 A149 3D77 9172 D69A

First Line Software <http://www.firstlinesoftware.com/> 	
Sergey Koltsov
Support engineer  |  *First Line Software*  | St. Petersburg
O +7 812 336-5533  |  M +7 981 113-9005  |  Skype: alexandrovv666
Email <mailto:[email-masked]>  |  Website
<http://www.firstlinesoftware.com/>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/firstlinesoftwareinc>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/firstlinesoft>  |  LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/875103>
	Think results.