Subject: [PATCH v4 00/23] System cross-compilation

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 11:58:41 +0200

Hello,

Here's a v4 of the serie. Since v3, half of the patches were pushed to
core-update-next. Among the remaining patches, I could not find a better
solution to cmake native-search-path issue.

I also turned libl python2 and python3 outputs into separate libnl-python2 and
libnl-python3 packages, so to avoid turning the output field into a thunked
field.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Mathieu Othacehe (21):
  gnu: openssl: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: cmake: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: groff: Fix cross compilation.
  gnu: cyrus-sasl: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: icu4c: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: boost: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: eudev: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: bdb: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: openldap: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: swig: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: git: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: doxygen: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: guile-gcrypt: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: guile-sqlite3: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: libnl: Move python outputs to separate packages.
  gexp: Use cross extensions when cross-compiling.
  utils: Use target-aarch64? and target-arm? helpers.
  build: vm: Fix arm32 support.
  system: vm: Add arm64 support.
  system: vm: Support cross-compilation.
  scripts: system: Add --target option.

Pierre-Moana Levesque (2):
  gnu: crda: Fix cross-compilation
  gnu: cmake: Fix cross-compilation.

 gnu/build/vm.scm                              |  27 +++-
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   3 +
 gnu/packages/boost.scm                        |  59 +++++--
 gnu/packages/cmake.scm                        |  14 +-
 gnu/packages/cyrus-sasl.scm                   |  17 +-
 gnu/packages/dbm.scm                          |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/documentation.scm                |  12 +-
 gnu/packages/gnupg.scm                        |  18 ++-
 gnu/packages/groff.scm                        |  22 ++-
 gnu/packages/guile.scm                        |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/icu4c.scm                        |  35 +++-
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        | 149 +++++++++++-------
 gnu/packages/openldap.scm                     |  38 ++++-
 gnu/packages/patches/boost-dumpversion.patch  |  24 +++
 .../patches/cyrus-sasl-ac-try-run-fix.patch   |  12 ++
 .../guile-sqlite3-fix-cross-compilation.patch |  55 +++++++
 gnu/packages/swig.scm                         |   1 +
 gnu/packages/tls.scm                          |  62 ++++++--
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm              |  23 ++-
 gnu/system.scm                                |  15 +-
 gnu/system/vm.scm                             |  33 ++--
 guix/build-system/cmake.scm                   |   9 +-
 guix/gexp.scm                                 |   4 +-
 guix/scripts/system.scm                       |  15 +-
 guix/utils.scm                                |   8 +
 25 files changed, 535 insertions(+), 133 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/boost-dumpversion.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/cyrus-sasl-ac-try-run-fix.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/guile-sqlite3-fix-cross-compilation.patch

-- 
2.23.0