Subject: [bug#36477] [PATCH v3 00/48] Add --target support to guix system

From: Mathieu Othacehe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 17:32:45 +0200

Hello,

Here's a v3. The only difference with v2, is that I pushed all the patches
from v2 that were reviewed and I rebased the serie on top of
core-updates-next.

Thanks,

Mathieu

Mathieu Othacehe (39):
  gnu: libgpg-error: Fix cross compilation.
  gnu: openssl: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: texinfo: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: cmake: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: libpaper: Fix aarch64 cross-compilation.
  gnu: groff: Fix cross compilation.
  gnu: bc: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: indent: Fix aarch64 cross-compilation.
  gnu: libsamplerate: Fix aarch64 cross-compilation.
  gnu: cyrus-sasl: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: mkfontdir: Fix aarch64 cross-compilation.
  gnu: icu4c: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: glibc-utf8-locales: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: boost: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: eudev: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: lvm2: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: bdb: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: openldap: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: swig: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: git: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: make-linux-libre: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: procps: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: doxygen: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: guile-sqlite3: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: guile-gcrypt: Fix cross-compilation.
  packages: Set outputs field as thunked.
  gnu: console-setup: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: mdadm: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: grub: Fix cross-compilation.
  linux-initrd: Use native gzip.
  gnu: linux-libre: Enable built-in ext4 support.
  gexp: Use cross extensions when cross-compiling.
  gexp: Pass target to compiled-modules in lower-gexp.
  utils: Use target-arm64? and target-arm? helpers.
  build: vm: Fix arm32 support.
  system: vm: Add arm64 support.
  system: vm: Support cross-compilation.
  scripts: system: Add --target option.
  wip: tools.

Pierre-Moana Levesque (9):
  gnu: texinfo-5: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: nghttp2: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: libtool: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: texinfo-4: Fix cross compilation
  gnu: libnl: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: crda: Fix cross-compilation
  gnu: guile-xcb: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: guile-wm: Fix cross-compilation.
  gnu: cmake: Fix cross-compilation.

 build-sorted-ok-ko-packages.sh                | 354 ++++++++++++++
 deps.scm                                      | 184 ++++++++
 gnu/build/vm.scm                              |  30 +-
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   5 +
 gnu/packages/algebra.scm                      |  15 +-
 gnu/packages/autotools.scm                    |  10 +-
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/5.2-arm64.conf      |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/base.scm                         |   4 +-
 gnu/packages/boost.scm                        |  59 ++-
 gnu/packages/bootloaders.scm                  |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/cmake.scm                        |  14 +-
 gnu/packages/code.scm                         |  18 +-
 gnu/packages/commencement.scm                 |  11 +-
 gnu/packages/cyrus-sasl.scm                   |  17 +-
 gnu/packages/dbm.scm                          |   6 +-
 gnu/packages/documentation.scm                |  12 +-
 gnu/packages/ghostscript.scm                  |  19 +
 gnu/packages/gnupg.scm                        |  47 +-
 gnu/packages/groff.scm                        |  40 +-
 gnu/packages/guile-wm.scm                     |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/guile.scm                        |   7 +-
 gnu/packages/icu4c.scm                        |  35 +-
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        | 157 ++++---
 gnu/packages/openldap.scm                     |  38 +-
 .../patches/bc-fix-cross-compilation.patch    | 171 +++++++
 gnu/packages/patches/boost-dumpversion.patch  |  24 +
 .../patches/cyrus-sasl-ac-try-run-fix.patch   |  12 +
 .../guile-gcrypt-fix-cross-compilation.patch  | 431 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../guile-sqlite3-fix-cross-compilation.patch |  55 +++
 gnu/packages/pulseaudio.scm                   |  22 +-
 gnu/packages/swig.scm                         |   1 +
 gnu/packages/texinfo.scm                      |  63 ++-
 gnu/packages/tls.scm                          |  62 ++-
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm              |  23 +-
 gnu/packages/web.scm                          |   8 +-
 gnu/packages/xorg.scm                         |  32 +-
 gnu/system.scm                                |  15 +-
 gnu/system/examples/mini-beaglebone.scm       |  61 +++
 gnu/system/examples/mini.scm                  |  54 +++
 gnu/system/linux-initrd.scm                   |   2 +-
 gnu/system/vm.scm                             |  42 +-
 guix/build-system/cmake.scm                   |   9 +-
 guix/gexp.scm                                 |   5 +-
 guix/packages.scm                             |   4 +-
 guix/scripts/system.scm                       |  15 +-
 guix/utils.scm                                |   8 +
 46 files changed, 2039 insertions(+), 178 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 build-sorted-ok-ko-packages.sh
 create mode 100644 deps.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/bc-fix-cross-compilation.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/boost-dumpversion.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/cyrus-sasl-ac-try-run-fix.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/guile-gcrypt-fix-cross-compilation.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/guile-sqlite3-fix-cross-compilation.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/system/examples/mini-beaglebone.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/system/examples/mini.scm

-- 
2.20.1