Subject: bug#36458: 27.0.50; python-shell-set-prompt-regexp not found

From: Andreas Röhler <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 14:59:34 +0200

Docu of ‘python-shell--prompt-calculated-output-regexp’ mentions
‘python-shell-set-prompt-regexp’ which seems not to exist.

Best,
Andreas

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, i686-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
  of 2019-06-04

Repository revision: f4d32538317c2cc6e8e9041d07d84b1e812e4e19
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11604000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie)

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
(New file)
Waiting for git... [2 times]
Can’t guess python-indent-offset, using defaults: 4
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.
Shell native completion is enabled.
mouse-2, RET: find variable's definition
Mark set [2 times]
Mark saved where search started

Configured using:
  'configure --with-modules --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM
MODULES THREADS PDUMPER GMP

Important settings:
   value of $LANG: de_DE.utf8
   locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
   shell-dirtrack-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   global-eldoc-mode: t
   eldoc-mode: t
   electric-indent-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   tool-bar-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   blink-cursor-mode: t
   auto-composition-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils misearch
multi-isearch vc-git diff-mode easy-mmode cl-print
semantic/wisent/python semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse compile semantic/format
ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/ctxt semantic/dep semantic/find
semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local find-func cedet rx cl-extra thingatpt help-fns
radix-tree help-mode python easymenu tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell pcomplete
parse-time format-spec auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv comint ring cl-loaddefs cl-lib ansi-color elec-pair
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 8 190948 9487)
  (symbols 24 33806 1)
  (strings 16 78524 2557)
  (string-bytes 1 1607715)
  (vectors 8 17665)
  (vector-slots 4 233832 12784)
  (floats 8 45 26)
  (intervals 28 365 0)
  (buffers 564 16)
  (heap 1024 12767 970))