Subject: bug#36447: 27.0.50; New "Unknown keyword" errors

From: Pip Cet <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 08:12:07 +0000

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 7:50 AM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > rwatch -l *(long *)&XHASH_TABLE(obj)->index
> > watch -l *(long *)XHASH_TABLE(obj)->index
>
> I think this is the same as
>
>   awatch -l *(long *)XHASH_TABLE(obj)->index

Thanks for checking! What I actually meant was
awatch -l *(long *)&XHASH_TABLE(obj)->index

With revision 44f199648b0c986a0ac7608f4e9d803c619ae2d6, I can
reproduce this problem locally, and I can confirm it's as I thought:

y-or-no-p and custom-handle-keyword both generate 7-element hash
tables. They share a ->next vector. Both try to rehash the hash table,
and since there are non-builtin symbols in there, the new hash
collision chains should differ, but can't, since they share a vector.

I don't think we can sensibly add tests for this bug, but the fix I
posted earlier still seems valid to me.