Subject: Re: [bug#36440] [PATCH] Add FreeCAD

From: Björn Höfling <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2019 09:09:18 +0200

On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 14:19:19 +0000
John Soo <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> I rebased the patches on master. Thanks again!
> 
> - John

Hi John,

thanks for the efford you put into FreeCAD.

I pushed this as:

4cd9de6068f439c52f6874f00ec608c41156d095

with these changes:

I dropped the "llvm-toolchain-6" package, which is just a union-package
and instead used llvm-6 and clang-6 as inputs (Thanks to Ludo for
pointing at this).

libcxx-6: Left the description as inherited, added the speciality for
pyside2 as a comment.

libspnav: The linter had an issue with the sourceforge-sources? Then I
went directly to the github sources via git-fetch.

FreeCAD: Commented out the dependency on qtwebkit: It takes soo long to
compile and substitutes are rarely available.

Double-Checked licenses and fixed the ;;Help-comments on licenses field.

Björn