Subject: 27.0.50; nnimap-request-accept-article: Writing to process: Bad file descriptor

From: Deus Max <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 23:26:07 +0300

Tried to send a message with 3 attachments (zip, html and pdf).
The zip file was largish (29M). Got the following output:

   Sending...
   Sending via mail...
   Sending email
   Sending email 1%
   Sending email 2%
   Sending email 3%
   Sending email 4%
   Sending email 5%
   Sending email 6%
   Sending email 7%
   Sending email 8%
   Sending email 9%
   Sending email 10%
   ... snip ...
   Sending email 96%
   Sending email 97%
   Sending email 98%
   Sending email 99%
   Sending email done
   Opening nnimap server on gmx...
   Opening connection to imap.gmx.com via tls...
   Opening connection to imap.gmx.com...done
   Opening nnimap server on gmx...done
   nnimap-request-accept-article: Writing to process: Bad file descriptor, *nnimap*

The unsent mail stayed on the screen. The sending process was over.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.24)
 of 2019-06-22 built on dellcorei5dias
Repository revision: 5563d1cd829e6c17d22c18e345101feaf736312a
Repository branch: scratch/gnus-decoded
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:
Opening connection to imap.gmx.com...done
Opening nnimap server on gmx...done
nnimap-request-accept-article: Writing to process: Bad file descriptor, *nnimap*
Auto-saving...done
Mark set [5 times]
Quit
Mark set
Saved text until " process: Bad file descriptor, *nnimap*
"
Mark activated

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-dbus --without-cairo
 --with-modules --with-file-notification=yes --with-xwidgets
 --without-selinux 'CFLAGS=-O2 -s''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Messages

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: deferred
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-tangle hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-clock hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-install hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-keys hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-octave hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-indent hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-processing hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-version hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ref hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lua hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-exp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-html hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-plantuml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-faces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sass hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-coq hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-irc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mouse hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-pcomplete hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-css hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-gnuplot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-gnuplot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-texinfo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-rmail hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-crypt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ebnf hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-feed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-C hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mhe hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-perl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-comint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-agenda hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-man hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-footnote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-md hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-abc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-io hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-hledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-maxima hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-plot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-duration hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ocaml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-eww hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-archive hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-dot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-mscgen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-habit hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-icalendar hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-java hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mobile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-attach hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-macro hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-asymptote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-calc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-js hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sql hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-clojure hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-shen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-odt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-stan hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-beamer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-shell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-forth hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-entities hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-timer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-scheme hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-publish hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-bbdb hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-eval hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-src hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-macs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-ascii hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-core hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-inlinetask hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-docview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-gnus hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-capture hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-haskell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-datetree hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-groovy hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-protocol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-awk hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-info hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-lint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lilypond hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-id hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-picolisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-screen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-fortran hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-matlab hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-colview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-python hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-compat hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-list hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sqlite hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-J hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-w3m hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-makefile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ditaa hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-R hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-goto hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-goto
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ruby hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-ctags hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-element hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-vala hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-tempo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-tempo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-loaddefs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-mac-iCal hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mac-iCal
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-tangle hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-clock hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-koma-letter hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-koma-letter
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-install hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-keys hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-octave hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-julia hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-julia
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-license hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-license
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-indent hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-deck hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-deck
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-expiry hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-expiry
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-groff hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-groff
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-processing hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-version hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ref hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lua hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-invoice hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-invoice
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-csharp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-csharp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-exp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-eukleides hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-eukleides
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-html hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-git-link hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-git-link
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-toc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-toc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-plantuml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-faces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sass hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-attach-embedded-images hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-attach-embedded-images
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-coq hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-irc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mouse hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-pcomplete hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-effectiveness hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-effectiveness
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-plus-contrib-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-plus-contrib-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-css hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-sclang hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-sclang
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-gnuplot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-gnuplot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-texinfo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-rmail hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-crypt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ebnf hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-feed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-contacts hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-contacts
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-C hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-eval-light hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-eval-light
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mhe hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-perl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-eldoc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-eldoc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-comint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-agenda hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-man hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-footnote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-md hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-abc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-mairix hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mairix
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-wikinodes hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-wikinodes
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-io hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-elisp-symbol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-elisp-symbol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-clojure-literate hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-clojure-literate
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-hledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-maxima hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-plot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-duration hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ocaml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-eww hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-archive hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-dot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-mscgen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-track hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-track
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-habit hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-confluence hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-confluence
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-icalendar hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-checklist hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-checklist
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-mathomatic hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-mathomatic
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-java hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mobile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-attach hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-macro hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-spice hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-spice
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-secretary hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-secretary
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-asymptote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-smiles hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-smiles
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-calc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-js hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-redis hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-redis
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-eval hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-arduino hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-arduino
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-fomus hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-fomus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-panel hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-panel
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-mathematica hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-mathematica
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sql hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-clojure hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-stata hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-stata
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-shen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-odt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-stan hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-beamer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-shell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-rss hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-rss
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-forth hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-freemind hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-freemind
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-entities hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-wl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-wl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-tcl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-tcl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-velocity hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-velocity
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-mew hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mew
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-timer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-annotate-file hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-annotate-file
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-scheme hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-mac-link hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mac-link
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-collector hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-collector
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-sudoku hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-sudoku
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-publish hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-bbdb hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-eval hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-src hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-link-edit hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-link-edit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-macs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-notify hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-notify
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-ascii hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-choose hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-choose
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-core hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-inlinetask hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-interactive-query hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-interactive-query
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-man hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-docview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-drill hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-drill
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-bookmark hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-bookmark
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-gnus hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-capture hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-haskell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-datetree hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-groovy hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-protocol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-awk hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-info hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-extra hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-extra
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-lint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-vbnet hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-vbnet
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lilypond hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-id hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-picolisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-screen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-screen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-static-mathjax hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-static-mathjax
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-fortran hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-plus-contrib-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-plus-contrib-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-matlab hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-colview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-notmuch hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-notmuch
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-python hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-contribdir hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-contribdir
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-compat hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-list hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sqlite hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-J hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-w3m hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-registry hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-registry
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-depend hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-depend
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-makefile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ditaa hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-learn hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-learn
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-R hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-screenshot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-screenshot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-goto hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-goto
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-passwords hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-passwords
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ruby hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-ctags hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-s5 hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-s5
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-element hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-vala hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-bibtex-extras hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-bibtex-extras
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ox-taskjuggler hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-taskjuggler
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-tempo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-tempo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/org-vm hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-vm
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-loaddefs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-php hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-php
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190624/ob-oz hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-oz
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-reveal-20190625.1510/ox-reveal-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-reveal-20190616.1545/ox-reveal-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-reveal-20190625.1510/ox-reveal-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-reveal-20190616.1545/ox-reveal-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-reveal-20190625.1510/ox-reveal hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ox-reveal-20190616.1545/ox-reveal
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-tangle hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-clock hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-install hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-keys hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-octave hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-indent hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-processing hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-version hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ref hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lua hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-exp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-html hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-plantuml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-faces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sass hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-coq hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-irc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mouse hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-pcomplete hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-css hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-gnuplot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-gnuplot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-texinfo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-rmail hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-crypt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ebnf hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-feed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-C hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mhe hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-perl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-comint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-agenda hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-man hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-footnote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-md hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-abc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-io hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-hledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-maxima hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-plot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-duration hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ocaml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-eww hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-archive hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-dot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-mscgen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-habit hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-icalendar hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-java hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mobile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-attach hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-macro hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-asymptote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-calc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-js hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sql hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-clojure hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-shen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-odt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-stan hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-beamer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-shell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-forth hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-entities hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-timer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-scheme hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-publish hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-bbdb hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-eval hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-src hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-macs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-ascii hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-core hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-inlinetask hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-docview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-gnus hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-capture hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-haskell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-datetree hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-groovy hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-protocol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-awk hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-info hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-lint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lilypond hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-id hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-picolisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-screen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-fortran hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-matlab hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-colview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-python hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-compat hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-list hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sqlite hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-J hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-w3m hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-makefile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ditaa hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-R hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-goto hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-goto
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ruby hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-ctags hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-element hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-vala hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-tempo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-tempo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-loaddefs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190624.41/paradox-github hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190429.1157/paradox-github
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190624.41/paradox-core hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190429.1157/paradox-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190624.41/paradox-execute hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190429.1157/paradox-execute
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190624.41/paradox-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190429.1157/paradox-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190624.41/paradox hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190429.1157/paradox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190624.41/paradox-commit-list hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190429.1157/paradox-commit-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190624.41/paradox-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190429.1157/paradox-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190624.41/paradox-menu hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/paradox-20190429.1157/paradox-menu
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190530.1910/php
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-mode hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190530.1910/php-mode
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-mode-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190530.1910/php-mode-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-face hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190530.1910/php-face
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-mode-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190530.1910/php-mode-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-mode-debug hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190530.1910/php-mode-debug
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190624.1607/php-project hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/php-mode-20190530.1910/php-project
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20190624.1802/projectile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20190604.630/projectile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20190624.1802/projectile-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20190604.630/projectile-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20190624.1802/projectile-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/projectile-20190604.630/projectile-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20190621.1622/request-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20181129.1138/request-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20190621.1622/request-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20181129.1138/request-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20190621.1622/request hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/request-20181129.1138/request
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/shx-20190623.2154/shx hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/shx-20190602.2125/shx
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/shx-20190623.2154/shx-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/shx-20190602.2125/shx-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/shx-20190623.2154/shx-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/shx-20190602.2125/shx-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-visuals hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-visuals
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-icons hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-icons
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-macros hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-macros
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-extensions hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-extensions
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-rendering hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-rendering
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-faces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-async hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-async
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-follow-mode hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-follow-mode
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-core-utils hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-core-utils
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-fringe-indicator hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-fringe-indicator
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-customization hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-customization
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-mouse-interface hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-mouse-interface
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-filewatch-mode hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-filewatch-mode
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-interface hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-interface
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-tags hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-tags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-dom hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-dom
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-persistence hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-persistence
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-workspaces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-workspaces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-tag-follow-mode hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-tag-follow-mode
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-mode hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-mode
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190624.534/treemacs-compatibility hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/treemacs-20190615.1013/treemacs-compatibility
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20190623.939/yasnippet-snippets hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20190513.1049/yasnippet-snippets
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20190623.939/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20190513.1049/yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20190623.939/yasnippet-snippets-pkg hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/yasnippet-snippets-20190513.1049/yasnippet-snippets-pkg
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20190528.1959/auth-source-pass hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-xref hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-stmt hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-mode hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-prj hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-tangle hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-eshell hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-clock hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-install hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-keys hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-octave hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-indent hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-org hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-processing hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-version hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ref hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lua hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sed hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-exp hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-html hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-plantuml hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-faces hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sass hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-coq hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-irc hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mouse hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-pcomplete hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-latex hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-css hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-gnuplot hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-texinfo hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-rmail hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-crypt hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ebnf hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-feed hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-C hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mhe hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-perl hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-latex hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-comint hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-table hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-agenda hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-man hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-footnote hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-md hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ledger hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-abc hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-io hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-hledger hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-maxima hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-plot hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-duration hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ocaml hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-eww hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-archive hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-dot hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-mscgen hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-habit hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-icalendar hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-java hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-mobile hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-attach hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-macro hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-asymptote hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-calc hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-js hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sql hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-clojure hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-shen hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-odt hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-stan hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-beamer hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-shell hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-forth hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-entities hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-timer hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-scheme hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-publish hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-bbdb hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-eval hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-src hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-macs hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ox-ascii hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-core hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-inlinetask hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-docview hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-gnus hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-capture hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-haskell hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-datetree hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-groovy hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-protocol hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-awk hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-info hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-lint hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lilypond hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-id hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-picolisp hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-screen hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-fortran hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-matlab hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-colview hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-python hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-compat hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lisp hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-list hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-sqlite hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-J hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-w3m hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-makefile hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ditaa hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-R hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-org hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-table hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-ruby hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-ctags hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-element hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-vala hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/org-loaddefs hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190624/ob-lob hides /home/deusmax/Documents/src/Emacs/emacs-scratch/lisp/org/ob-lob

Features:
(shadow emacsbug helm-bbdb helm-ring tabify emacsql-compiler ert ewoc
debug geiser-mode geiser-xref geiser-compile geiser-debug geiser-chibi
geiser-mit geiser-chez geiser-chicken geiser-racket geiser-guile
geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-company geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-autodoc geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-eval
geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax scheme geiser-log geiser-popup view
image-dired dired-x dired-aux dabbrev tempo term ehelp org-learn hi-lock
org-capture org-bibtex bibtex org-attach geiser-impl geiser-custom
geiser-base geiser ob-octave ebnf2ps ob-clojure calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext paradox-menu paradox-execute paradox-commit-list let-alist
paradox-github paradox-core spinner pkg-info epl php-mode mode-local
speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe etags fileloop add-log cc-langs
php-face php php-project flymake-proc flymake cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs skeleton
ibuf-macs find-dired ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs warnings ivy
delsel colir ivy-overlay treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-interface treemacs-extensions treemacs-persistence
treemacs-mouse-interface treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-tags treemacs-faces treemacs-rendering
treemacs-async treemacs-icons xref project filenotify
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-themes pulse treemacs-core-utils
treemacs-macros treemacs-customization ace-window avy pfuture inline
common-lisp-snippets yasnippet-snippets yasnippet autoload lisp-mnt
url-http-ntlm ntlm calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs hmac-md5 hex-util md4
url-http url-gw url-cache finder-inf whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace
ledger-mode ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort
ledger-report ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts ledger-fontify
ledger-state ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-init ledger-xact
ledger-post ledger-exec ledger-navigate ledger-context
ledger-commodities cus-edit ledger-regex switch-window
switch-window-mvborder switch-window-asciiart shr-color helpful imenu
trace info-look f dash-functional help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s loop
mailalias smtpmail quail bbdb-message sendmail outshine
outshine-org-cmds outorg orgalist flyspell ispell org-table tramp-cache
tramp-sh recentf tree-widget ido helm-x-files helm-for-files
helm-bookmark helm-adaptive image-file helm-external helm-net url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf ffap gnus-uu yenc org-eldoc org-toc org-bookmark bookmark pp
org-mouse org-info org-id org-gnus nnir org-eww org-eshell org-docview
doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-crypt org-bbdb gnus-fun misearch
multi-isearch sort gnus-cite smiley shr svg xml dom browse-url
mm-archive mail-extr gnus-bcklg qp gnus-async gnus-ml disp-table
cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua gnutls
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap nntp
gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win winner
helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info paredit
pcre2el rxt re-builder pdf-loader dired-quick-sort savehist ls-lisp
dired dired-loaddefs two-column hydra lv bm printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr flycheck-ledger flycheck cl-extra help-mode
occur-x multiple-cursors mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more
thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect
esh-autosuggest company eshell-z em-dirs esh-var esh-mode eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
eshell-up helm-ls-git vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher helm-swoop
helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async ace-jump-mode mode-icons
emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode pcase ht dash hl-line
color cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-islam cal-julian holidays
hol-loaddefs bbdb-anniv bbdb-com crm mailabbrev appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-mime ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-habit org-edna org-clock org-element avl-tree generator
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-shell ob-ditaa
ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs htmlize bbdb bbdb-site timezone
lxc-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
parse-time format-spec advice paren midnight gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit elec-pair cus-start
cus-load mule-util edmacro kmacro tex-site cl rx url-auth info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1198094 847126)
 (symbols 48 78973 51)
 (strings 32 276359 124812)
 (string-bytes 1 9166308)
 (vectors 16 126812)
 (vector-slots 8 2418391 205782)
 (floats 8 1635 700)
 (intervals 56 1058597 1426)
 (buffers 992 140))