Subject: bug#36431: Crash in marker.c:337

From: Werner LEMBERG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 08:46:21 +0200 (CEST)

> PLEASE try to prepare a reproduction recipe as I suggested earlier.
> Without that, debugging this problem is going to be very
> inefficient, and we will not be able to tell for sure we fixed it
> even if you report that your particular use case no longer triggers
> assertions.

I know, I know, however, this needs *a lot* of time which I don't have
right now, sorry.  Will try to come up with something in the future.

> P.S. I also think your sources are out of sync with the current
> master, which is another factor that makes debugging harder and more
> error-prone.  Can you update from master, please?

Nope, I'm *always* updating to master (this time it is commit
20c1406c), then applying the patch.

    Werner

PS: I do `git pull', apply the patch, then running `make && make
    install' from the top-level directory, re-using the stuff from
    previous compilations.  In case this isn't sufficient please tell
    me.