Subject: bug#36423: 27.0.50; electric-pair-mode not working properly depending of file content.

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 14:14:54 +0000

Hello, Ergus.

On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 21:32:00 +0200, Ergus wrote:
> Hi Alan:

> Sorry for the bother again.

No bother!

> After the fix you did, the "" issue is better, but now there are new
> issues with the {} when I use pragmas for example.

> I attached you a picture (because this is the easier way to explain it)

Nevertheless, is there any chance you could send me a copy of the code,
so that I don't have to type it in myself from the screenshots?

> As you can see it does not recognize the pairs correctly in one
> case. And in the other it does not recognize the () at all. (Maybe the
> second is not exactly the same issue) 

That, indeed, needs looking at.

> The main problem is that because of this the automatic indentation is
> affected.

> An interesting thing is that in the line 136 out(vout[0; size]) it works
> correctly. Maybe it has to do with the \ in the pragmas?

> Thanks for the previous patch and in advance for the next ;)
> Ergus

Let's look forward to that!

-- 
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).