Subject: [bug#36415] [PATCH] gnu: Add qlogo.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2019 14:06:01 +0530

> I got this when running rounds=2:
> The following builds are still in progress:
>    /gnu/store/yv7gjrplyym3arqi6qqiiqy3l4wzszp3-qlogo-0.92.drv
>    /gnu/store/ivln0c98vr9n8j25alx1dg1gbzpja11k-qtbase-5.11.3.drv
>    /gnu/store/ysv72wwn0gfjiqx2y4rxbf0gnhiv94yp-cups-2.2.11.drv
>    /gnu/store/mimhpwdwik9madwir21a2d0z6i1in7j0-cups-filters-1.23.0.drv
>    /gnu/store/syc8fwdl3mz2kxncd1k2mkqq4mslvxyv-qlogo-0.92.drv

I get a similar message too.

> I'm interpreting this as qlogo is not reproducible, no?

I don't know. I have never understood how reproducibility checking works
in Guix. Shouldn't --rounds=2 cause `guix build' to error out if there
is some non-determinism? In the above case, `guix build' is not erroring
out. It is merely saying that "the following builds are still in
progress". I don't know how to interpret that.

Any pointers about how to proceed with debugging this further would be
very helpful. I've tried reading the relevant sections in the manual,
but I didn't find any insight. :-(

Thanks!