Subject: 27.0.50; svg-clock does not work anymore

From: Dieter Deyke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 07:28:50 +0200

Executing (svg-clock) from elpa does not show the clock anymore, but just the
single char '*'.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2019-06-28 built on deyke2
Repository revision: 960eb766e8ead0a81ad31c1f931bb8be9c61c7bd
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)

Recent messages:
Checking 205 files in /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/gnus...
Checking 57 files in /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/eshell...
Checking 71 files in /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/erc...
Checking 34 files in /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emulation...
Checking 182 files in /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 24 files in /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/cedet...
Checking 57 files in /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/calc...
Checking 111 files in /usr/local/emacs/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/usr/local/emacs'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY INOTIFY
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  delete-selection-mode: t
  cua-mode: t
  msb-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(swbuff pp shadow sort gnus-cite mail-extr dabbrev add-log eieio-opt
cl-extra speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe thingatpt help-fns radix-tree
help-mode svg-clock svg dom emacsbug time-stamp copyright gnus-ml
disp-table nndraft nnmh gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual nnfolder gnus-cache gnutls network-stream nsm spam-stat
smtpmail sendmail nnrss xml nnml mm-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
gnus-topic gnus-msg gnus-async nntp elec-pair session infodoc-theme view
solar cal-dst holidays hol-loaddefs vc-fossil org-duration diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git diff-mode tempbuf org-rmail org-mhe
org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode
org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m generic-x org-contacts ol org-capture
org-agenda gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message
rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader wid-edit gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils text-property-search org-element avl-tree
generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities noutline outline org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl rcirc time-date ring netrc
emms-streams later-do emms-volume easy-mmode emms-volume-amixer
emms-metaplaylist-mode emms-playlist-mode emms-player-vlc advice
emms-player-mpv emms-player-mplayer emms-player-simple
emms-source-playlist emms-source-file locate emms-setup emms emms-compat
bongo lastfm-submit volume allout esh-mode esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util server delsel
cua-base msb icomplete mic-paren paren german-holidays dired
dired-loaddefs which-func imenu mm-util mail-prsvr time mule-util info
package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 344236 70478)
 (symbols 48 59844 88)
 (strings 32 177325 6629)
 (string-bytes 1 5855564)
 (vectors 16 50220)
 (vector-slots 8 775399 28418)
 (floats 8 3721 42256)
 (intervals 56 1195 5)
 (buffers 992 33))

-- 
Dieter Deyke
mailto:[email-masked]
Get my Gnupg key:
gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-keys B116EA20