Subject: bug#36363: closed (Re: let's encrypt hash mismatch)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 12:05:01 +0000

Your bug report

#36363: let's encrypt hash mismatch

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
36363: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=36363
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: let's encrypt hash mismatch
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 14:04:29 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Closing as this specific failure has passed and any wider 
discussion shouldn't happen here.

Kind regards,

T G-R

Subject: let's encrypt hash mismatch
From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 19:23:02 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

trying to run guix pull on the overdrive at my place to try and fix a
bug in openssh which doesn't start at boot, I get this error message:

building /gnu/store/qvrwd6v9jy50j121f963v7rps8fc8qsa-isrgrootx1.pem.drv...
building /gnu/store/3s8l6bg8gsfxrqallc5w02drl1m021ky-letsencryptauthorityx3.pem.drv...

Starting download
of /gnu/store/1drx7dy1zakc0xs60nb0im1jbvxp11dj-isrgrootx1.pem From
https://letsencrypt.org/certs/isrgrootx1.pem...

Starting download
of /gnu/store/bcq7sqhg18b7b1q87j8z60d5hybsdafm-letsencryptauthorityx3.pem
From https://letsencrypt.org/certs/letsencryptauthorityx3.pem...
downloading from https://letsencrypt.org/certs/isrgrootx1.pem...
downloading from
https://letsencrypt.org/certs/letsencryptauthorityx3.pem...

 letsencryptauthorityx3.pem  2KiB     385KiB/s 00:00
 [##################] 100.0% sha256 hash mismatch
 for /gnu/store/1drx7dy1zakc0xs60nb0im1jbvxp11dj-isrgrootx1.pem:
 expected hash: 0zhd1ps7sz4w1x52xk3v7ng6d0rcyi7y7rcrplwkmilnq5hzjv1y
 actual hash:   0zycy85ff9ga53z1q03df89ka9iihb9p8bjhw056rq2y4rn3b6ac
 hash mismatch for store item
 '/gnu/store/1drx7dy1zakc0xs60nb0im1jbvxp11dj-isrgrootx1.pem' build
 of /gnu/store/qvrwd6v9jy50j121f963v7rps8fc8qsa-isrgrootx1.pem.drv
 failed View build log at
 '/var/log/guix/drvs/qv/rwd6v9jy50j121f963v7rps8fc8qsa-isrgrootx1.pem.drv.bz2'.
 cannot build derivation
 `/gnu/store/03xigpq7w1ll67ydrwhjydmybdj5gd2i-le-certs-0.drv': 1
 dependencies couldn't be built guix pull: error: build failed: build
 of `/gnu/store/03xigpq7w1ll67ydrwhjydmybdj5gd2i-le-certs-0.drv' failed

Thanks!