Subject: bug#36363: let's encrypt hash mismatch

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 19:23:02 +0200

Hi!

trying to run guix pull on the overdrive at my place to try and fix a
bug in openssh which doesn't start at boot, I get this error message:

building /gnu/store/qvrwd6v9jy50j121f963v7rps8fc8qsa-isrgrootx1.pem.drv...
building /gnu/store/3s8l6bg8gsfxrqallc5w02drl1m021ky-letsencryptauthorityx3.pem.drv...

Starting download
of /gnu/store/1drx7dy1zakc0xs60nb0im1jbvxp11dj-isrgrootx1.pem From
https://letsencrypt.org/certs/isrgrootx1.pem...

Starting download
of /gnu/store/bcq7sqhg18b7b1q87j8z60d5hybsdafm-letsencryptauthorityx3.pem
From https://letsencrypt.org/certs/letsencryptauthorityx3.pem...
downloading from https://letsencrypt.org/certs/isrgrootx1.pem...
downloading from
https://letsencrypt.org/certs/letsencryptauthorityx3.pem...

 letsencryptauthorityx3.pem  2KiB     385KiB/s 00:00
 [##################] 100.0% sha256 hash mismatch
 for /gnu/store/1drx7dy1zakc0xs60nb0im1jbvxp11dj-isrgrootx1.pem:
 expected hash: 0zhd1ps7sz4w1x52xk3v7ng6d0rcyi7y7rcrplwkmilnq5hzjv1y
 actual hash:   0zycy85ff9ga53z1q03df89ka9iihb9p8bjhw056rq2y4rn3b6ac
 hash mismatch for store item
 '/gnu/store/1drx7dy1zakc0xs60nb0im1jbvxp11dj-isrgrootx1.pem' build
 of /gnu/store/qvrwd6v9jy50j121f963v7rps8fc8qsa-isrgrootx1.pem.drv
 failed View build log at
 '/var/log/guix/drvs/qv/rwd6v9jy50j121f963v7rps8fc8qsa-isrgrootx1.pem.drv.bz2'.
 cannot build derivation
 `/gnu/store/03xigpq7w1ll67ydrwhjydmybdj5gd2i-le-certs-0.drv': 1
 dependencies couldn't be built guix pull: error: build failed: build
 of `/gnu/store/03xigpq7w1ll67ydrwhjydmybdj5gd2i-le-certs-0.drv' failed

Thanks!