Subject: 23.0.95; w32term.c: compile error

From: "Maier, Harald" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:54:56 +0200

On my system the latest change on w32term.c causes a compile error. 

gcc -I. -c -gdwarf-2 -g3 -mno-cygwin -mtune=pentium4 -O2
-Ic:/Programme/GnuWin32/include -Demacs=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I../nt/inc
-DHAVE_NTGUI=1 -DUSE_CRT_DLL=1 -o oo-spd/i386/w32term.o w32term.c
w32term.c: In function `w32_initialize':
w32term.c:6365: error: invalid operands to binary &
mingw32-make[1]: *** [oo-spd/i386/w32term.o] Error 1
mingw32-make[1]: Leaving directory `c:/home/maierha/build/cvs/emacs/src'
mingw32-make: *** [all-other-dirs-gmake] Error 2

gcc (GCC) 3.4.4 (cygming special, gdc 0.12, using dmd 0.125)
Copyright (C) 2004 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is
NO
warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE.

2009-06-21  Jason Rumney  <[email-masked]>

	* w32term.c (keyboard_codepage): New static variable.
	(w32_read_socket) [WM_INPUTLANGCHANGE]: Update it.
	(w32_read_socket) [WM_CHAR]: Use it to decode character
	input (bug#3237).
	(w32_initialize): Initialize it.
	(codepage_for_locale): New function.

Harald

In GNU Emacs 23.0.95.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600)
 of 2009-06-20 on DEV135NOB0966
Windowing system distributor `Microsoft Corp.', version 5.1.2600
configured using `configure --with-gcc (3.4)'

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: nil
  value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
  value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
  value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
  value of $LC_TIME: nil
  value of $LANG: DEU
  value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
  locale-coding-system: cp1252
  default-enable-multibyte-characters: t