Subject: bug#36348: 26.2; Indentation problem with Delphi inline variables

From: Pascal Quesseveur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:38:40 +0200

Indentation doesn't work properly when using inline variable
introduced by Delphi 10.3 (using Emacs 26.2, opascal,
opascal-indent-level is 3):

   for i := 0 to str.Length - 1 do
      Write (str.Chars[i]);
      
   for var i := 0 to str.Length - 1 do
              Write (str.Chars[i]);

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2019-04-12 built on lgw01-amd64-060
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description:	Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc
 --localstatedir=/var --disable-silent-rules
 '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 --disable-maintainer-mode --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --program-suffix=26 --with-modules
 --with-file-notification=inotify --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets --with-lcms2 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs26-CYbeHB/emacs26-26.2~1.gitfd1b34b=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -no-pie' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro
 -no-pie''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: fr_FR.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Summary

Minor modes in effect:
  display-time-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/local/emacs-site/lisp/bbdb/bbdb-vcard-export hides /home/local/emacs-site/lisp/utils/bbdb-vcard-export
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/textmodes/flyspell

Features:
(shadow warnings emacsbug flow-fill url-http url-gw url-auth url-queue
url-cache gnus-fun mm-archive sort smiley gnus-cite gnus-bcklg
gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table gnus-topic nndraft nnmh gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg nnml utf-7 nnfolder
cl-extra help-mode gnus-cache network-stream nsm starttls gnus-demon
nntp elec-pair highlight-current-line color-theme time tumblesocks
tumblesocks-view tumblesocks-compose markdown-mode thingatpt noutline
outline htmlize tumblesocks-user tumblesocks-api json map oauth sasl
sasl-anonymous sasl-login sasl-plain hex-util hmac-sha1 shr svg xml
dom browse-url html2help footnote muse-odf muse-xml muse-help
muse-bbcode muse-blosxom muse-wiki muse-texinfo texnfo-upd texinfo
muse-latex muse-html muse-docbook muse-xml-common cus-edit cus-start
cus-load muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols muse-regexps muse
muse-nested-tags muse-mode u-vm-color org-import-icalendar icalendar
diary-lib diary-loaddefs bbdb-gnus gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view
mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader bbdb-snarf
mail-extr bbdb-com smtpmail sendmail message rmc puny dired-explore
dired-sort-menu wid-edit acid dired-arc file-op dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader bbdb-vcard-export bbdb-export bbdb-autoloads bbdb timezone
tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell
pcomplete parse-time format-spec which idb gud comint ansi-color ring
jsee javadoc-lookup ido seq jserial jswat qproj-java jdok tempo url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util url-parse auth-source eieio byte-opt bytecomp
byte-compile cconv eieio-core eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
mailcap xml-parse doxymacs qproj-cpp qproj server dos-indent generic
generic-x cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs w3m-load lunar solar cal-dst
cal-tex cal-iso cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs epa-file epa derived
epg epg-config preview prv-emacs info reporter desktop frameset latex
tex-buf tex font-latex tex-site ps-mule ipp cl-seq cl-macs cl gv
easymenu printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr genconv
icomplete+ easy-mmode icomplete edmacro kmacro cl-loaddefs cl-lib
advice image-file paren time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded
nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
xwidget-internal move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 734770 64386)
 (symbols 48 112551 2)
 (miscs 40 1112 393)
 (strings 32 173012 10074)
 (string-bytes 1 6028761)
 (vectors 16 66422)
 (vector-slots 8 1165711 31400)
 (floats 8 1171 900)
 (intervals 56 928 423)
 (buffers 992 37))

-- 
Pascal Quesseveur