Subject: 26.2.90; gnus pause doesn't show hourglass icon

From: VanL <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 21:43:21 +1000

When gnus pauses an hourglass mouse pointer is
expected.

This version doesn't change the mouse pointer to
hourglass icon. There is no visual feedback.

I look at the 'Force Quit Applications' panel and
know to wait because no problem is indicated
there.

This has happened two times. The first time I
waited long enough and 'Force Quit'.

In GNU Emacs 26.2.90 (build 2, x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0, NS appkit-1404.47 Version 10.11.6 (Build 15G22010))
 of 2019-06-19 built on xxx.yyy
Repository revision: 9473231e0f0e96752447e76217ce8938ddeb00c7
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Recent messages:
nnimap read 3k from a.b.c
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Copied https://cdn.i-scmp.com/sites/default/files/styles/1280x720/public/d8/images/methode/2019/06/20/3bc238c4-9322-11e9-a6c8-8445313d8ede_image_hires_142351.jpg?itok=l0VFCkaW
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3015339/chinese-former-interpol-president-meng-hongwei-appears-court
Mark all unread articles as read? (y or n) y
Quit
kill-region: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *Group*>
gnus-articles-to-read: Command attempted to use minibuffer while in minibuffer
Quit
Configured using:
 'configure CC=/usr/bin/clang --without-compress-install --with-ns
 --enable-ns-self-contained --with-jpeg=no --with-gif=no --with-tiff=no
 --without-x --with-cairo --without-xwidgets --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
RSVG DBUS GLIB NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM NS
THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-1.0.6/flymake hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-texinfo hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-publish hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-org hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-odt hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-md hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-man hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-latex hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-icalendar hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-html hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-beamer hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-ascii hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-w3m hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-version hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-timer hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-table hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-src hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-rmail hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-protocol hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-plot hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-pcomplete hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-mouse hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-mobile hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-mhe hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-macs hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-macro hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-loaddefs hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-list hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-lint hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-irc hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-install hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-inlinetask hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-info hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-indent hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-id hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-habit hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-gnus hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-footnote hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-feed hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-faces hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-eww hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-eshell hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-entities hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-element hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-duration hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-docview hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-datetree hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-ctags hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-crypt hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-compat hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-colview hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-clock hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-capture hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-bibtex hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-bbdb hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-attach hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-archive hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-agenda hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-vala hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-tangle hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-table hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-stan hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sqlite hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sql hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-shen hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-shell hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sed hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-screen hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-scheme hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sass hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ruby hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ref hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-python hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-processing hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-plantuml hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-picolisp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-perl hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-org hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-octave hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ocaml hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-mscgen hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-maxima hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-matlab hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-makefile hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lua hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lob hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lisp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lilypond hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ledger hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-latex hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-keys hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-js hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-java hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-io hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-hledger hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-haskell hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-groovy hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-fortran hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-forth hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-exp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-eval hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ebnf hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-dot hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ditaa hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-css hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-core hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-coq hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-comint hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-clojure hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-calc hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-awk hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-asymptote hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-abc hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-R hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-J hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-C hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow emacsbug shr-color color pp pcmpl-unix tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver hyperbole hinit hibtypes hib-doc-id hsys-www
klink hib-kbd hib-social hib-debbugs hsys-org hactypes hui-mini hui
hui-mouse hmouse-key hargs hui-menu hyrolo-menu hyrolo hmail hui-jmenu
hmouse-sh hmouse-drv hui-window pulse hycontrol hsettings hui-em-but
hbut hbdata htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur hypb locate hact hpath
hui-select hvar set hhist hversion hload-path vc-git diff-mode
org-bullets org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus nnir
org-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb
org-w3m ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs face-remap url-cache eww
mm-url url-queue shr svg dom browse-url sort smiley gnus-cite flow-fill
mm-archive mail-extr gnus-async gnus-bcklg qp gnus-ml hl-line disp-table
cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder epa-file network-stream
starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils dired dired-loaddefs muse-html
muse-xml-common cus-edit muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols
muse-regexps wid-edit derived muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
geiser-load geiser which-key ob-shell shell ob-scheme ob-lisp
doom-nord-light-theme pcase paren elec-pair cus-start cus-load
doom-themes-org doom-themes-treemacs doom-themes-neotree doom-themes
doom-themes-common doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core subr-x shrink-path rx f s dash
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
org-tempo tempo org2blog edmacro kmacro hydra lv htmlize cl ox-wp ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox metaweblog xml-rpc timezone url-http tls gnutls
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny xml
org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure
use-package-core finder-inf kotl-autoloads org2blog-autoloads
slime-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 732862 70357)
 (symbols 48 49606 10)
 (miscs 40 2027 687)
 (strings 32 155275 10296)
 (string-bytes 1 12835308)
 (vectors 16 73057)
 (vector-slots 8 1171116 39766)
 (floats 8 1151 1443)
 (intervals 56 24420 1843)
 (buffers 992 37))