Subject: Re: [bug#36303] [PATCH] gnu: Add qtpass.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 00:23:06 +0200

Hi Jens,

Jens Mølgaard <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Some notes:
>
> - Tests are currently disabled as they seem to need display set. Appears
> to be the case for a few qt packages.

Some packages have a pre-check phase that spawns Xvfb; others do:

  (setenv "QT_QPA_PLATFORM" "offscreen")

Would one of these method allow us to run the tests?

> - qmake looks for lrelease-qt5/lupdate-qt5 instead of lrelease/lupdate,
> and only seems to like the env vars given directly when invoked.
> lrelease/lupdate in turn need a variable to find qmake. There's possibly
> a more elegant way of doing this.

Sounds good.

> - Desktop file isn't currently set up; I'll need to look into that.

OK.

> From cf95cf3b851c09afe7904e512c4a2e6b373db4de Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: =?UTF-8?q?Jens=20M=C3=B8lgaard?= <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 19:24:47 +1200
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: Add qtpass.
>
> * gnu/packages/password-utils.scm (qtpass): New variable.

[...]

> +    (license license:gpl3)))

Source file headers don’t specify any version of the GPL, so it should
be ‘gpl3+’ (meaning “or any later version”).

Apart from these minor issues, it LGTM!

Could you send an updated patch that runs tests, if that works?
Otherwise we’re ready to go.

Thank you, and apologies for the delay!

Ludo’.