Subject: 26.2.90; two cursors appear in gnus article buffer

From: VanL <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 14:43:21 +1000

See
	https://imgur.com/a/41FQa9e

There are two slightly offred cursors at line position one separating
the paragraph text blocks 1, 2, and 3.

Expect to have only one slightly offred cursor at line two in the
article buffer.

In GNU Emacs 26.2.90 (build 2, x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0, NS appkit-1404.47 Version 10.11.6 (Build 15G22010))
 of 2019-06-19 built on xxx.zzz
Repository revision: 9473231e0f0e96752447e76217ce8938ddeb00c7
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1404
Recent messages:
Opening nnimap server on xxxATaaaDOTbbb...
Opening connection to mail.gandi.net via tls...
Opening connection to mail.gandi.net...done
Opening nnimap server on xxxATaaaDOTbbb...done
No new newsgroups
Checking new news...
Reading active file from archive via nnfolder...done
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Mark all unread articles as read? (y or n) y

Configured using:
 'configure CC=/usr/bin/clang --without-compress-install --with-ns
 --enable-ns-self-contained --with-jpeg=no --with-gif=no --with-tiff=no
 --without-x --with-cairo --without-xwidgets --with-mailutils'

Configured features:
RSVG DBUS GLIB NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS XIM NS
THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_AU.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Article

Minor modes in effect:
  which-key-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/flymake-1.0.6/flymake hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-texinfo hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-publish hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-org hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-odt hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-md hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-man hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-latex hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-icalendar hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-html hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-beamer hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ox-ascii hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-w3m hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-version hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-timer hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-table hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-src hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-rmail hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-protocol hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-plot hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-pcomplete hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-mouse hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-mobile hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-mhe hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-macs hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-macro hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-loaddefs hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-list hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-lint hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-irc hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-install hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-inlinetask hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-info hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-indent hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-id hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-habit hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-gnus hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-footnote hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-feed hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-faces hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-eww hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-eshell hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-entities hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-element hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-duration hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-docview hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-datetree hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-ctags hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-crypt hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-compat hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-colview hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-clock hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-capture hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-bibtex hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-bbdb hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-attach hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-archive hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/org-agenda hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-vala hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-tangle hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-table hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-stan hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sqlite hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sql hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-shen hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-shell hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sed hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-screen hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-scheme hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-sass hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ruby hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ref hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-python hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-processing hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-plantuml hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-picolisp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-perl hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-org hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-octave hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ocaml hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-mscgen hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-maxima hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-matlab hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-makefile hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lua hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lob hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lisp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-lilypond hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ledger hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-latex hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-keys hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-js hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-java hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-io hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-hledger hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-haskell hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-groovy hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-gnuplot hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-fortran hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-forth hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-exp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-eval hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ebnf hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-dot hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-ditaa hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-css hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-core hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-coq hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-comint hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-clojure hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-calc hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-awk hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-asymptote hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-abc hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-R hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-J hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/xxx/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190617/ob-C hides /Users/xxx/src/emacs-26.2.90-build-ns/nextstep/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr gnus-bcklg gnus-async
qp gnus-ml hl-line disp-table cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh utf-7 nnfolder
epa-file network-stream starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score
score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
doom-tomorrow-night-theme face-remap dired dired-loaddefs muse-html
muse-xml-common cus-edit muse-publish muse-project muse-protocols
muse-regexps wid-edit derived muse muse-nested-tags muse-mode
geiser-load geiser which-key ob-shell shell ob-scheme ob-lisp
doom-nord-light-theme pcase paren elec-pair cus-start cus-load
doom-themes-org doom-themes-treemacs doom-themes-neotree doom-themes
doom-themes-common doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments
doom-modeline-env doom-modeline-core subr-x shrink-path rx f s dash
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
org-tempo tempo org2blog edmacro kmacro hydra lv htmlize cl ox-wp ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox metaweblog xml-rpc timezone url-http tls gnutls
url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history mailcap
url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr url-cookie url-domsuf url-util url-gw nsm rmc puny xml
org-element avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode use-package-ensure
use-package-core finder-inf kotl-autoloads org2blog-autoloads
slime-autoloads info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize
mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 627959 24749)
 (symbols 48 43463 1)
 (miscs 40 215 779)
 (strings 32 111257 6233)
 (string-bytes 1 3449095)
 (vectors 16 62556)
 (vector-slots 8 1039632 24416)
 (floats 8 773 556)
 (intervals 56 1547 866)
 (buffers 992 28))