Subject: Re: bug#36276: Not found .so files in bundle made by guix pack

From: Andréas Livet <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 20:25:34 +0200

Hi,
> <https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2018/tarballs-the-ultimate-container-image-format/>
> explains ‘-R’, and
> <https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/blog/2019/gnu-guix-1.0.0-released/>
> mentions ‘-RR’.
Thanks for the documentation :)
> Is there a /etc/ld.so.preload file?
No. Only some very simples ld.so.config in /etc/ld.so.conf.d
> Did you try running the pack on another non-Guix machine?

I tried yesterday I works as expected on a Xubuntu 16.04 machine without 
guix installed on it.

Don't have much time to investigate on it.

For information, it's a CentOS 7.6.1810 server which I did not configure 
from the beginning, so I don't know precisely which changes has been 
made on it...

I think, maybe there is a conflict of another libQt5Core (not 5) 
installed on the machine ?

Anyway, thanks for your help,

Andréas