Subject: bug#36269: closed (Re: bug#36269: bug#28620: Mouse drag event records wrong window for release when crossing frames)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 12:16:02 +0000

Your bug report

#36269: 26.2; mouse-drag-and-drop-region conflicts with mouse-avoidance

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
36269: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=36269
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#36269: bug#28620: Mouse drag event records wrong window for release when crossing frames
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 15:15:27 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 11:31:30 +0000
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], 
> 	[email-masked], [email-masked]
> 
> martin rudalics <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> >> I think you should push this to master, and we will have enough time
> >> before the release to see if there are any problems with it.
> >
> > Done.  Let's see what it breaks.
> 
> >From skimming the thread, the patch here was pushed and there doesn't
> seem to me that there is anything more to do here.
> 
> Should this bug be closed?

It should be; done.

Thanks.

Subject: 26.2; mouse-drag-and-drop-region conflicts with mouse-avoidance
From: Scott Otterson <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 13:46:05 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

If mouse-avoidance is turned on, the new mouse-drag-and-drop-region functionality is unusable; the dragging operation puts the mouse pointer over the cursor, and then the mouse pointer moves randomly in order to avoid it.

I'd suggest that, mouse-avoidance be turned off while a mouse-drag
region is in progress, and that it be restored to its original state when the dragging operation is done.

In GNU Emacs 26.2 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-04-13 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: fd1b34bfba8f3f6298df47c8e10b61530426f749
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.17134
Recent messages:
Checking 57 files in c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/eshell...
Checking 70 files in c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/erc...
Checking 34 files in c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emulation...
Checking 176 files in c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/emacs-lisp...
Checking 24 files in c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/cedet...
Checking 57 files in c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/calendar...
Checking 87 files in c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/calc...
Checking 105 files in c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/obsolete...
Checking for load-path shadows...done
Buffer *unsent mail to [email-masked]* modified; kill anyway? (y or n) y

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  adaptive-wrap-prefix-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-grid-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  ivy-mode: t
  google-this-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-texinfo hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-publish hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-org hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-odt hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-md hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-man hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-latex hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-icalendar hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-html hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-beamer hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ox-ascii hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-w3m hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-version hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-timer hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-table hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-src hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-rmail hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-protocol hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-plot hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-pcomplete hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mouse hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mobile hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-mhe hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-macs hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-macro hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-loaddefs hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-list hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-lint hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-irc hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-install hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-inlinetask hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-info hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-indent hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-id hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-habit hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-gnus hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-footnote hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-feed hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-faces hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-eww hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-eww
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-eshell hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-entities hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-element hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-duration hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-docview hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-datetree hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-ctags hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-crypt hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-compat hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-colview hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-clock hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-capture hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-bibtex hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-bbdb hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-attach hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-archive hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/org-agenda hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-vala hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-tangle hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-table hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-stan hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-sqlite hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-sql hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-shen hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-shell hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-sed hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-screen hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-scheme hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-sass hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ruby hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ref hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-R hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-python hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-processing hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-plantuml hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-picolisp hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-perl hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-org hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-octave hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ocaml hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-mscgen hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-maxima hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-matlab hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-makefile hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-lua hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-lob hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-lisp hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-lilypond hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ledger hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-latex hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-keys hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-js hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-java hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-J hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-io hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-hledger hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-haskell hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-groovy hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-gnuplot hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-fortran hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-forth hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-exp hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-eval hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ebnf hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-dot hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-ditaa hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-css hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-core hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-coq hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-comint hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-clojure hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-calc hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-C hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-awk hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-asymptote hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/Scott/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190617/ob-abc hides c:/ProgramData/chocolatey/lib/Emacs/tools/emacs/share/emacs/26.2/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr
mail-utils eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe char-fold
two-column iso-transl pp strokes msb artist picture reporter apropos
goto-addr view ox-minutes org-eldoc org-man org-choose org-protocol
org-mouse org-inlinetask org-info org-bibtex bibtex ox-s5 ox-freemind
ox-confluence adaptive-wrap avoid smart-mode-line rich-minority time
paren beacon helpful imenu trace edebug info-look f dash-functional
elisp-refs loop hydra lv helm-descbinds helm helm-source eieio-compat
helm-multi-match helm-lib async which-key cdlatex texmathp
writegood-mode flyspell-correct-ido flyspell-correct flyspell ispell
ox-pandoc ht ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-cliplink
org-cliplink-transport org-cliplink-string em-glob wrap-region
org-autolist org-bullets cperl-mode-expansions cperl-mode elpygen
yasnippet highlight-indentation flymake-proc flymake warnings
company-capf company help-fns radix-tree elpy find-file-in-project
diff-mode elpy-shell pyvenv elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor
subr-x python-el-fgallina-expansions python tramp-sh tramp tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize parse-time json map grep files-x
etags xref project py-autopep8 xcscope cc-mode-expansions cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs init-matlab highlight-indent-guides outshine outshine-org-cmds
outorg the-org-mode-expansions org-element avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src
ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs
org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
noutline outline auto-complete popup rx recentf tree-widget buffer-move
windmove smart-region elec-pair multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
mc-edit-lines expand-region text-mode-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom smex ido-describe-bindings dash
flx-ido ido-grid-mode ido-completing-read+ memoize s cus-edit cus-start
cus-load wid-edit minibuf-eldef ido swiper ivy flx delsel colir color
ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt iedit iedit-lib multiple-cursors-core rect
replace-from-region google-this url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util mailcap diminish
persp-mode cl winner transpose-frame autorevert filenotify powershell
advice compile em-smart esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc
esh-arg esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color ring ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr pcase
edmacro kmacro cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
easy-mmode use-package-core finder-inf tex-site info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib saveplace server time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 823059 172693)
 (symbols 48 56541 97)
 (miscs 40 1813 3257)
 (strings 32 202445 19670)
 (string-bytes 1 5795113)
 (vectors 16 120746)
 (vector-slots 8 2686955 360274)
 (floats 8 683 1226)
 (intervals 56 5581 4574)
 (buffers 992 23))*** E-Mail body has been placed on clipboard, please paste it here! ***
Sent from Mail for Windows 10