Subject: bug#36250: [PATCH] Improve a bit frame-resize-pixelwise documentation

From: Konstantin Kharlamov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 23:35:02 +0300

* src/frame.c (syms_of_frame): remove from the second paragraph bits
of text that duplicate the first paragraph, and mention that the
variable needs to be set before a frame started.
---
 src/frame.c | 7 +++----
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/src/frame.c b/src/frame.c
index 03bbbfb4da..c2d2793251 100644
--- a/src/frame.c
+++ b/src/frame.c
@@ -6152,10 +6152,9 @@ current values of `frame-char-height' and `frame-char-width'.  If this
 is non-nil, no rounding occurs, hence frame sizes can increase/decrease
 by one pixel.
 
-With some window managers you may have to set this to non-nil in order
-to set the size of a frame in pixels, to maximize frames or to make them
-fullscreen.  To resize your initial frame pixelwise, set this option to
-a non-nil value in your init file.  */);
+With some window managers you may have to set this to non-nil to be
+able maximize frames or to make them fullscreen.  For this to have
+effect the variable needs to be set before a frame started.  */);
   frame_resize_pixelwise = 0;
 
   DEFVAR_LISP ("frame-inhibit-implied-resize", frame_inhibit_implied_resize,
-- 
2.22.0