Subject: Re: bug#36238: Problems cross-compiling on core-updates

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 11:29:41 +0200

Hello,

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
starting phase `check'

[...]

  CC       examples/c/lexcalc/lexcalc-scan.o
./examples/c/reccalc/scan.l:13:10: fatal error: parse.h: No such file or directory
 #include "parse.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.

[...]

command "make" "check" "-j" "48" failed with status 2
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Looks like the same issue.  Could you try adding:

  #:parallel-tests? #f

to ‘bison’?

Thanks,
Ludo’.