Subject: Re: [bug#36181] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-org-noter

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 23:26:34 +0200

Hello Dimakakos,

Dimakakos Dimos <[email-masked]> skribis:

> ---
>  gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>  1 file changed, 28 insertions(+)

Applied with the minor changes below and with a commit log following our
conventions.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
index a8eb141452..d341501cc0 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm
@@ -16005,14 +16005,12 @@ text-property translator.")
             "1hczwva73gsyanl1ldhdvql01gy0hy2g861yzkaklyb763sx58x4"))))
     (build-system emacs-build-system)
     (propagated-inputs `(("emacs-org" ,emacs-org)))
-    (home-page
-      "https://github.com/weirdNox/org-noter")
-    (synopsis
-      "Synchronized, Org-mode, document annotator")
+    (home-page "https://github.com/weirdNox/org-noter")
+    (synopsis "Synchronized, Org-mode, document annotator")
     (description
-      "The idea is to let you create notes that are kept in sync when you
-scroll through the document, but that are external to it - the notes
+     "This package lets you create notes that are kept in sync when you
+scroll through the document, but that are external to it---the notes
 themselves live in an Org-mode file.  As such, this leverages the power of
 Org-mode (the notes may have outlines, latex fragments, babel, etc...) while
-acting like notes that are made /in/ the document.")
+acting like notes that are made @emph{in} the document.")
     (license license:gpl3+)))