Subject: bug#36176: ``make check'' 3 failures?

From: neet <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 22:05:32 -0600

Hello, I'm trying to set up an appropriate environment for writing
packages. Following
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/en/html_node/Building-from-Git.html
tells me to run ``make check'' and says:
>If anything fails, take a look at installation instructions (see
>Installation) or send a message to the mailing list.
which points to [email-masked] but the test suite says to report
this to [email-masked], so I apologize in advance if I'm taking this
to the wrong place.

Anyway, the test suite ends with 3 failures:

============================================================================
Testsuite summary for GNU Guix 1.0.1.665-2444a
============================================================================
# TOTAL: 917
# PASS:  908
# SKIP:  6
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  3
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
============================================================================
See ./test-suite.log
Please report to [email-masked]
============================================================================

Here is the test-suite.log file: http://ix.io/1Lzj

I'm quite new to Guix so I'm not sure what I should be doing at this
point. I'm just trying to get my hands started on writing packages :)