Subject: bug#36167: [PATCH] Replace [0-9a-fA-F] with [[:xdigit:]]

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 23:33:16 +0200

Konstantin Kharlamov <[email-masked]> writes:

> Anyway, I'll try making some function later to apply recursively the
> (add-change-log-entry-other-window), that sounds good to have in
> general.

If it helps, I've got this that emulates hitting `C-x 4 a' on all
changes in a diff-mode (in probably the least efficient way possible)
which is handy if you're doing a lot of semi-automatic changes to many
functions. 

(defun lars-gather-changelog ()
  (interactive)
  (let* ((buf-file-name (funcall add-log-buffer-file-name-function))
	 (buffer-file (if buf-file-name (expand-file-name buf-file-name)))
	 (change-buffer 
	  (add-log-find-changelog-buffer 
	   (expand-file-name (find-change-log nil buffer-file)))))
    (with-current-buffer change-buffer
      (erase-buffer))
    (save-excursion
      (goto-char (point-min))
      (while (re-search-forward "^[-+] " nil t)
	(save-window-excursion
	  (diff-goto-source)
	  (add-change-log-entry-other-window))))
    (switch-to-buffer-other-window change-buffer)))

-- 
(domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.)
   bloggy blog: http://lars.ingebrigtsen.no